St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I always come back to this exfoliator! The packaging is nothing to special just like other cleansers. It is effective leaving my skin smooth and soft. This price is great for the amount of product and how good it works
The product is great when I first started washing my face. I bought it at Wal-Mart just to try something new. It was well priced compared to CVS or rite aid. It got alot of dry skin off my cheeks after a bad sun burn but it dried my skin out alot as well.
Prefect for beginners! I used for many years and loved it still do, I have more mature skin now and needed something with a little more of a smaller grit also love using topical exfoliant. Best place to buy is Wal mart and yes I would recommend to others..
The apricot scrub has larger particles to exfoliate with, which is what I look for. This is my go to face wash. I have wacky skin that is sometimes oil and sometimes dry, but this stuff seems to work well with either condition! It controls my acne so well.
My skin is so dry, even more so during the summer. This scrub gives me such smooth hydrated skin, all while controlling my blemishes. This is always a must in my skin regiment! I highly recommend st Ives face products.
St. Ives makes great exfoliating face washes. I wash my face with this exfoliating wash 1-3 times per week to get rid of dead skin that often clogs your pores. It is reasonable priced and can be found at the local drugstore and/or Walmart. It does not irritate my sensitive skin.
This product has been so helpful for my skin. It surpassed the expectations I had for it. I find it to be very gentle, even though it is an exfoliating mask. The packaging is very nice and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to control acne
My go to. Gentle enough to use every day and has really made a difference on my skin. I keep stocked up on this because if I go one day without it blemishes start popping up. Defiantly will always keep this in my skin care routine
This product (just like all of St. Ive's products) smells soooo good! We don't really get breakouts/blemishes so not to sure on how it works for that, but this product is great for exfoliating! It's a little difficult to wash away but other than that, love it!
I love this scrub! I have used it several times through the years and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without causing irritation or dryness. I also love the fact that the exfoliants are 100% natural and that it is paraben and sulfate free.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos