St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Best scrub I have ever used! Makes your skin so soft and is not super harsh on your skin! The granules are gritty enough to get rid of dead skin but don't irritate sensitive skin cannot recommend this product enough!
Have purchased this quite a few times and always the first thing i grab when i feel like i am going to have a breakout and always works its magic and heals up within a day or so!
I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are to harsh on my skin, but this scrub doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. It leave my skin soft and i will see results the next day, plus the good scent is an added bonus.
I have really sensitive skin and this is the only scrub (next to Lush Sea salt scrub) that doesn't break me out. This price is great and it keeps my skin smooth.
If you are on the hunt for a grainy scrub to get those hard to reach blackheads look no further! This scrub is amazing and is like sand in a bottle! Gives your face the most amazing exfoliation leaving it so smooth
This is an awesome product to get all the dirt, oil and makeup off of your skin. I use it about once a week on my combination/acne prone skin and I have noticed significant changes.
My favorite st. Ives facial scrub is the green tea one. Works really well at keeping oil to a minimum and acne at bay! I re-purchase this product each time I use up an entire bottle.
I love this product it takes care of dead skin acne and black heads i even use it on my boyfriends back! It clears up any acne within for days! My face feels refreshed and looks so much better after just one use!
I LOVE This Product! I Purchased The Apricot Blemish Control Face Scrub About A Month Ago, And Noticed Results Almost Immediately! My Skin Is Absolutely Clearing
This will forever be my favourite face scrub. I have tried so many different scrubs but I find that this is the only one that is abrasive enough and leaves my skin feeling fresh and cleansed. Also very affordable!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos