BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katie R.
Burlington Ontario
Best scrub I have ever used! Makes your skin so soft and is not super harsh on your skin! The granules are gritty enough to get rid of dead skin but don't irritate sensitive skin cannot recommend this product enough!
Aroosa M.
West midlands , ['', '', 'Birmingham ']
Have purchased this quite a few times and always the first thing i grab when i feel like i am going to have a breakout and always works its magic and heals up within a day or so!
Jamie M.
Riverview, NB
I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are to harsh on my skin, but this scrub doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. It leave my skin soft and i will see results the next day, plus the good scent is an added bonus.
Sasha D.
I have really sensitive skin and this is the only scrub (next to Lush Sea salt scrub) that doesn't break me out. This price is great and it keeps my skin smooth.
Abbey F.
If you are on the hunt for a grainy scrub to get those hard to reach blackheads look no further! This scrub is amazing and is like sand in a bottle! Gives your face the most amazing exfoliation leaving it so smooth
Brittany D.
This is an awesome product to get all the dirt, oil and makeup off of your skin. I use it about once a week on my combination/acne prone skin and I have noticed significant changes.
Tiffany  T.
Whitby, ON
My favorite st. Ives facial scrub is the green tea one. Works really well at keeping oil to a minimum and acne at bay! I re-purchase this product each time I use up an entire bottle.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I love this product it takes care of dead skin acne and black heads i even use it on my boyfriends back! It clears up any acne within for days! My face feels refreshed and looks so much better after just one use!
blessing a.
london ontatrio
I LOVE This Product! I Purchased The Apricot Blemish Control Face Scrub About A Month Ago, And Noticed Results Almost Immediately! My Skin Is Absolutely Clearing
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
This will forever be my favourite face scrub. I have tried so many different scrubs but I find that this is the only one that is abrasive enough and leaves my skin feeling fresh and cleansed. Also very affordable!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.