BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tegan S.
Adelaide
Makes your skin smooth and clear, smells great and doesn't irritate skin. use it a few times a week just before i wash my face with a QV cleanser, then moisturise and my face ends up clear and looking great in no time!
Jamie U.
I think that the St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a bit too harsh on the skin and I wouldn't really use it as often as some other face products. Although, it does smell pretty good !
Bethany M.
St Thomas, ON
I have been using this product since I got bad acne as a young teen. Not only does it smell and work great, but the exfoliating beads make for a great massage too :)
Sian E.
birmingham
I felt this product was okay. It leave you feeling fresh and has a lovely smell. However, I felt this did nothing to improve my skin as I still had blemishes and blackheads. It may just be my skin type but I'm not sure.
Maria Danica M.
Negros Oriental, Philippines
I purchased this product a month ago and it was the best deal ever! For a low price I got great results. I usually get hormonal breakouts but when I started using this product I swear that it lessened my monthly problem.
Dr. Farhat S.
india
I love this product alot. It has got fine granules which exfoliates the skin very well and the Salicylic acid in it gives me fresh radiant clear glowing skin. I swear by it, it's an amazing scrub I have ever come across.
Kelsie M.
El paso, TX - Texas
I have used this stuff since I was a teenage and absolutely love it. It isn't drying or overly harsh on my skin. It leaves it feeling refreshed and not stressed out, unlike most scrubs.
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this stuff, its inexpensive and pretty effective. The one downfall is that the little scrubbing bits stick to the sink and shower. They don't easily rinse away like other scrubs do
Emily H.
Quebec
Amazing product for a good price. It has made my skin feel super soft and smooth. It actually has helped get rid of blackhead and you can use this anytime of the day!
Melody M.
Ottawa
I love this scrub, I've been using it for years. I certainly don't recommend using it for daily use, but it's great if your skin gets dry in the winter, for example.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.