St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub contains micro beads which scrub the dirt off the skin and clean out your pores. I like the fact that it doesn’t break me out and leaves my skin squeaky clean
Smells really good! I'm still testing it out but so far i really like the way it makes my skin feel! i kinda find that it draws oil out of my skin a bit so idk how to feel about that but it is really nice if i just blot after!
This was the first facial scrub I ever purchased. I still remember the really smooth feeling I got as I rinsed it off and how much better my makeup looked after using this. It is a very grainy and quite harsh scrub, so I would suggest rubbing it together with some water in your palms first before applying to your face. I have always been a fan of the mechanical exfoliators over the chemical ones and this is a really good basic scrub. I never suffered any adverse effects from this, it's just that there are better ones out there. I would purchase this if none of my current favourites were available as it is a decent little scrub for a great price.
I like the face wash because of it deep cleaning ability. It has a lot of beads and abrasive material to clean deep in your pours. Only can use it a couple times a week.
The product is really good at making your skin really soft but for the 2 months I have been using this product, it hasn't got ton rid of any black head that I have or make the appear smaller
I have a combination skin slightly towards the oily side i am giving this scrub a five star because i love it it does not dry the skin but exfolliate perfectly leaving the skin the smoothst
This has helped clear my skin remove my makeup and it exfoliates very well it's easy to apply and also very easy to remove it leaves my skin smooth and black head free
Really deep cleaning scrub that doesn't irritate my skin. It was not chemically harsh and didn't fully strip my skin of everything but left it feeling smooth and clean. I would only recommend using it once or twice a week.
Been using this for years, since I was a teenager. No issues with it, continue to love and use this product. Makes my face feel soft and clean and doesn't dry my skin.
As much as i love the result, i do not prefer to buy this brand myself because of intense fragrances. For some reason, every use of the product triggered my allergies.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos