St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The product is really good at making your skin really soft but for the 2 months I have been using this product, it hasn't got ton rid of any black head that I have or make the appear smaller
As much as i love the result, i do not prefer to buy this brand myself because of intense fragrances. For some reason, every use of the product triggered my allergies.
I have a combination skin slightly towards the oily side i am giving this scrub a five star because i love it it does not dry the skin but exfolliate perfectly leaving the skin the smoothst
This has helped clear my skin remove my makeup and it exfoliates very well it's easy to apply and also very easy to remove it leaves my skin smooth and black head free
Been using this for years, since I was a teenager. No issues with it, continue to love and use this product. Makes my face feel soft and clean and doesn't dry my skin.
Really deep cleaning scrub that doesn't irritate my skin. It was not chemically harsh and didn't fully strip my skin of everything but left it feeling smooth and clean. I would only recommend using it once or twice a week.
I purchased this product a month ago and it was the best deal ever! For a low price I got great results. I usually get hormonal breakouts but when I started using this product I swear that it lessened my monthly problem.
I love this product alot. It has got fine granules which exfoliates the skin very well and the Salicylic acid in it gives me fresh radiant clear glowing skin. I swear by it, it's an amazing scrub I have ever come across.
I have been using this product since I got bad acne as a young teen. Not only does it smell and work great, but the exfoliating beads make for a great massage too :)
I love using this stuff, its inexpensive and pretty effective. The one downfall is that the little scrubbing bits stick to the sink and shower. They don't easily rinse away like other scrubs do
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos