St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this a few times and this makes my face feel smooth and soft. However, it sometimes irritates my skin, but maybe because i have very sensitive skin. Other than that, its a good product to use.
This product is definitely effective, but I do not recommend it for sensitive skin and/or being used on a regular basis. Instead, I would recommend using it once every 2 weeks since the product is extremely harsh and abrasive on the skin.
To be honest I didn't find this product that good when it comes to acne and blemishes but it is a good exfoliant. My skin definitely feels clean and soft after use. I didn't really notice a difference with my acne when using this product.
I find that this product really helps with my acne. It smells great and is very affordable, often goes and sale and you can always find coupons. The only negative is that this product is extra drying.
I've been using this product for years now and have never turned on it! It gets all my dry dead skin and makeup off perfectly and truly prevents pimples! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Deeply cleanses and declogs my pores from dirt and oil. Gives a cool and relaxed feeling after use. Scrub beads are so effective they dont just dissolve unlike other brands.
For some reason, it makes my forehead (oily) break out, but the rest of my face (dry) really benefits from it - especially the area around my nose. Leaves my skins feeling super soft and clean! Best product for eliminating dry skin.
Indeed the beads are not tiny and these beads are bit hard for my sensitive skin. So I wont use it as everyday use. Once a week is great, it works as perfect exfoliator since!
I use this about once a week or when my face feels grimy and I find just a little bit of product is all you need to scrub your whole face. It seems to leave my skin feeling smooth and I love the smell
I have been using it for a minute now. I thought it would take my blemishes away but it hasn't yet. I think I need an exfoliating spinbrush for it to work better and for my skin to feel less unclogged.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos