BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carmen C.
I've used this a few times and this makes my face feel smooth and soft. However, it sometimes irritates my skin, but maybe because i have very sensitive skin. Other than that, its a good product to use.
Kobica S.
Markham , Ontario
This product is definitely effective, but I do not recommend it for sensitive skin and/or being used on a regular basis. Instead, I would recommend using it once every 2 weeks since the product is extremely harsh and abrasive on the skin.
Tessa P.
Perth
To be honest I didn't find this product that good when it comes to acne and blemishes but it is a good exfoliant. My skin definitely feels clean and soft after use. I didn't really notice a difference with my acne when using this product.
Kim M.
Sarnia
I find that this product really helps with my acne. It smells great and is very affordable, often goes and sale and you can always find coupons. The only negative is that this product is extra drying.
Lavinia R.
Calgary , AB
I've been using this product for years now and have never turned on it! It gets all my dry dead skin and makeup off perfectly and truly prevents pimples! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Romma A.
Winnipeg, MB
Deeply cleanses and declogs my pores from dirt and oil. Gives a cool and relaxed feeling after use. Scrub beads are so effective they dont just dissolve unlike other brands.
Danielle M.
For some reason, it makes my forehead (oily) break out, but the rest of my face (dry) really benefits from it - especially the area around my nose. Leaves my skins feeling super soft and clean! Best product for eliminating dry skin.
Parisia e.
Jakarta
Indeed the beads are not tiny and these beads are bit hard for my sensitive skin. So I wont use it as everyday use. Once a week is great, it works as perfect exfoliator since!
Kylie P.
Whistler
I use this about once a week or when my face feels grimy and I find just a little bit of product is all you need to scrub your whole face. It seems to leave my skin feeling smooth and I love the smell
Léonie K.
I have been using it for a minute now. I thought it would take my blemishes away but it hasn't yet. I think I need an exfoliating spinbrush for it to work better and for my skin to feel less unclogged.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.