St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
i have been using this scrib in my face during 3 month ago, i have used other scubs before, but i didnt found the some result fresh skin.really its amazing and its not expensive
The product is pretty good except it can be harsh but i think if you don't have sensitive skin this will be good for you, just be careful because the exfoliants might be overwhelming
Super cheap and it seems to last quite a while. I use mine in the shower and a little goes a long way. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it and the apricot smell will wake you up! Also I have had less break outs after using as well.
I have used this for YEARS!!!!!! I get an extremely oily chin, which then results in chin acne, which peels and looks gross. I use this only on my chin and it gets rid of the peeling pimple skin and does help with the scarring I find too!
St Ives products have been around for a long time so they must be doing something right. i love their black head and blemish scrub. its a bit more abrasive than other products but it gets deep into the pores
Ive been using this for a very long time now, honestly this is the only face wash I use. I can honestly say that it's one of the most grinding yet cheapest face product ive used.
I got this scrub as a gift and was really excited to try it. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. It does clean my face, but did not reduce the appearance of blackheads on my face whatsoever.
This scrub is very refreshing and helps to tame my acne. I feel the exfoliating beads are great to shed dead skin cells whilst gently scrubbing the face (not using pressure).
It's a bit rough on the skin, and I heard that the scrub stuff is actually bad for the environment so that' is a bit concerning. And the smell could be improved a bit as well
I have their face wash for blackheads and I feel like since I've been using it I've had my blackheads multiply. Although I love the way the scrub feels on my skin It feels like it's cleaning my skin but apparently it isn't to the fullest
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos