St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this product for a long time. It's always been my favorite. I've used more expensive brands, but I always end up coming back to St.Ives. I just love how clean and refreshed my face feels after using it, and the price is great.
this stuff is incredible !! I'm a teenager which means I expect more break outs and this stuff helps me try and prevent as much break outs as possible !! 10 outta 10 for this
St Ives products have been around for a long time so they must be doing something right. i love their black head and blemish scrub. its a bit more abrasive than other products but it gets deep into the pores
I have used this for YEARS!!!!!! I get an extremely oily chin, which then results in chin acne, which peels and looks gross. I use this only on my chin and it gets rid of the peeling pimple skin and does help with the scarring I find too!
Super cheap and it seems to last quite a while. I use mine in the shower and a little goes a long way. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it and the apricot smell will wake you up! Also I have had less break outs after using as well.
Ive been using this for a very long time now, honestly this is the only face wash I use. I can honestly say that it's one of the most grinding yet cheapest face product ive used.
I've used this a few times and this makes my face feel smooth and soft. However, it sometimes irritates my skin, but maybe because i have very sensitive skin. Other than that, its a good product to use.
This is my go to product - it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell either unlike some scrubs. I use it almost everyday. It's good for its price!
While I love the scent, and used it when I was younger I can not anymore. This is not a good product to use on dry or sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling tight, flaking, and even some discoloration.
This scrub is very refreshing and helps to tame my acne. I feel the exfoliating beads are great to shed dead skin cells whilst gently scrubbing the face (not using pressure).
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos