BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melissa M.
Ottawa
I have been using this product for a long time. It's always been my favorite. I've used more expensive brands, but I always end up coming back to St.Ives. I just love how clean and refreshed my face feels after using it, and the price is great.
chloe b.
this stuff is incredible !! I'm a teenager which means I expect more break outs and this stuff helps me try and prevent as much break outs as possible !! 10 outta 10 for this
Karan J.
Randwick, NSW
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St Ives products have been around for a long time so they must be doing something right. i love their black head and blemish scrub. its a bit more abrasive than other products but it gets deep into the pores
Jodi h.
Calgary
I have used this for YEARS!!!!!! I get an extremely oily chin, which then results in chin acne, which peels and looks gross. I use this only on my chin and it gets rid of the peeling pimple skin and does help with the scarring I find too!
Miranda M.
North Vancouver
Super cheap and it seems to last quite a while. I use mine in the shower and a little goes a long way. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it and the apricot smell will wake you up! Also I have had less break outs after using as well.
mikay a.
vancouver
Ive been using this for a very long time now, honestly this is the only face wash I use. I can honestly say that it's one of the most grinding yet cheapest face product ive used.
Carmen C.
I've used this a few times and this makes my face feel smooth and soft. However, it sometimes irritates my skin, but maybe because i have very sensitive skin. Other than that, its a good product to use.
Shannon J.
This is my go to product - it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell either unlike some scrubs. I use it almost everyday. It's good for its price!
Sherry G.
Azilda
While I love the scent, and used it when I was younger I can not anymore. This is not a good product to use on dry or sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling tight, flaking, and even some discoloration.
Zayna R.
This scrub is very refreshing and helps to tame my acne. I feel the exfoliating beads are great to shed dead skin cells whilst gently scrubbing the face (not using pressure).
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.