BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
S. D.
I love this product! My skin is more on the sensitive side, so I can only use it about 3 times a week. I find that it works well, after using it my skin feels smooth and tight. However, It does have a rougher texture which may bother some people.
Holly W.
Gisborne New Zealand
I have been using this product for years !
I really like that theyv put salicylic acid in it to help clear up break outs ! leve my skin feeling so soft and clean ! very recommended
Niveda M.
London, London
great product to help get rid of white heads and reduce pore size as well as overall exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin cells. A difference is seen after a good 3-4 days of use
Khin B.
LOVE THIS. I get a lot of acne especially during certain times of the month and this controls my acne. It's meant for all skin types. Me, being an oily skin person, this really controls the oil but keeps my face feeling moisturized and not too dry.
Danielle D.
Welland, ON
I love this product, I've been using it 3 times a week for about 2 months now and my skin is now completely clear! It makes your skin so soft and I love the smell! Worth the purchase.
Rukiya M.
This is a product that is always going to do its job. If it is your first or your 100th using it. Same standard in every drop. It cools and helps sooth the face. Loving this product
Aleena J.
This is a wonderful product and i recommend it for people with sensitive skin. I love to use this early in the morning. it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Charmaine C.
Toronto, ON
I've used this face wash since high school and there's nothing to complain about. I like how it truly scrubs my skin and feels like it's really cleaning my face.
Nakita W.
Toronto, ON
I really liked it. Purchased it on random when I saw it on sale. I've used St. Ives hand creams before, and just like the cream, the face wash didn't let me down.
Megan W.
Madison, AL
I have yet to find a simple product that works so well and for so little. I've been using this product for over 10 years and it works just as well every darn time.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.