St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The first face scrub I ever used. Very good at removing the dead skin and leaving your face feeling very smooth and soft, although I haven't noticed that it does anything to prevent/ help get rid of blemishes
This is one of my favorite scrubs - I've been using it for years since I was a teenager. I find that the formula is gentle on the skin, and the scrub in it was not too harsh. I always found my face refreshed after using.
I like how this product gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean! This product also helps with breakouts, I will use this product time and time again!
I love st.ives apricot scrub! One of the best scrubs ever, it leaves your skin soft and supple! Gets rid of blackheads and blemishes while being gentle on your skin
It is a great product and the price is really reasonable as compare to other brand. Love the smell of it, very refreshing! But if have a number of acne on face, avoid exfoliate hard since it may make the acne worse.
I love this facial scrub! I can tell it gets down into my pores and gives me a deep clean that my skin truly needs! It is a great smell, and makes me want to wash my face with it morning and night because of the smell!
This scrub is amazing for oily skin. I use this every morning and night before bed and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and i don't get breakouts the next day.
A classic! Love using this at the end of the day, feels like it really cleans my face. Blemish control not so much but I do buy this type over the original anyways.
Its a really great scrub! It leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh, i wouldn't say that it prevents pimples but it does cleanse nicely! it has a very nice scent too!
This product feels so good. I love being able to feel the tiny grains scrubbing my face and cleaning out every pore. It smells great and leaves my face soft and clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos