St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Really nice product, helped me clear up my acne. Not too rough on sensitive skin and price point is really good. I purchased this at my local coles supermarket. It was extremely effective for me.
I have been using this cream since high school on my body. I get dry skin during winter season and it help me a lot. It is also an affordable cream and often in sale.
It is a good product if you want to exfoliate and scrub your skin but personally, it didn't do much to rid my blackheads and it just left my face feeling tight and very red; blackheads included
For people with sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. I myself have extremely sentimental skin and I found this product to harsh. It made my acne more noticeable, gave me dry skin, and extreme readiness.
This product is easily accessible and is a great price. I only use this scrub about twice a week because I don't like to be too harsh with my sensitive skin, but I highly suggest this product.
Really exfoliates and leaves your skin super soft! It works best for blackheads and really cleans the dirt and oil out of your pores. At a good price and good for sensitive skin.
I love this product, it makes my skin feel amazing and smooth and totally clean. my face never feels better then it does after i use this. I've also found since i started using it a year ago a lot of my acne scars and hyper pigmentation have dissipated so thats a HUGE plus!
I love this apricot scrub from St. Ives. I use it everyday when I'm taking a shower. I feel like it gets in there deep and I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT. I've been using it for around 3 years now. I'm hesitant to try anything else.
Both me and my fiance love this and use it all the time. He has oily skin and I have normal skin, it works perfectly for both of us. It's gentle enough for everyday use.
I really like the st. Ives scrubs but it is important to be careful - the peach pits exfoliate a lot on their own so you don't have to scrub very hard! it leaves your skin feeling really smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos