St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is not my favorite face scrub. It is very abrasive. I prefer micro crystal scrubs. I would advise someone interested in a scrub to invest a little more money on a scrub: you will use less scrub and get a better result.
I have acne prone skin and this cleanser aka exfoliator has saved me. I like how affordable it is and the quality is great. It has enough amount and has really helped my skin recover and get better
Sr. Ives is a great product. It helps restore natural oils to your skin. The cream that I was using before didn't help but when my mom bought this for me it was great.
This is my go - to scrub. When I first tried it I hated it, but I learned to scrub LIGHTLY and leave it on for a couple of minutes, rice with cold water and moisturize
The first face scrub I ever used. Very good at removing the dead skin and leaving your face feeling very smooth and soft, although I haven't noticed that it does anything to prevent/ help get rid of blemishes
I like how this product gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean! This product also helps with breakouts, I will use this product time and time again!
I like this product, your skin feels super clean once you have wash it, but later on is the same oily feeling on your face. So is ok to use for exfoliate once a week.
I love st.ives apricot scrub! One of the best scrubs ever, it leaves your skin soft and supple! Gets rid of blackheads and blemishes while being gentle on your skin
This is one of my favorite scrubs - I've been using it for years since I was a teenager. I find that the formula is gentle on the skin, and the scrub in it was not too harsh. I always found my face refreshed after using.
I love this facial scrub! I can tell it gets down into my pores and gives me a deep clean that my skin truly needs! It is a great smell, and makes me want to wash my face with it morning and night because of the smell!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos