BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Natalie V.
Sabana Grande, PR
I love to scrub my face with St.Ives products. It smells great, and it's for every single skin, mine in particular is sensitive, but I totally love how it keeps my skin ♥♥
adele b.
I was really surprised by this product because its relatively cheap but is actually rather good.
It does have a scent but its not over powering which i like :)
I also found it really helped my dry bits on my face and after i used it my face felt really soft and smooth :)
angel k.
Edmonton, Alberta
As a couponer I'm able to get this product for free or close to. I love the naturaul ingredients. Its such a great alternative to chemicals and plastic beads for expholiation. This product is also not tested on animals! Makes me confident that I'm able to use a great product
Desire I.
London
I've been using this face scrub for nearly 3 months and I am so pleased with the gorgeous apricot scent and the softness & moisture that my skin gets every time I use the face scrub ( 2 times a day)
Emily B.
I tried using this for my acne, blackheads & overall just for my skin. It did nothing for me! Yes it smells good, but it had no affect on my skin. I was very disappointed.
Georgina A.
This is the only face scrub i use as i find its the best one that suits my skin. Love the texture, my skin always feels so clean,  soft and refreshed after each wash. highly recommend .
Bhavna P.
Brampton, ON
First I was using this product everyday but because of my sensitive skin now I am just use this every other day specially in winter(In winter skin dries a lot).It cleanses well and smooths skin well .Overall I like this product.
Sara K.
Newmarket
I do love this product because it makes your face really soft and smells great. I'm not sure if it has helped cleared up my skin but I don't really have a problem with acne or zits so. I can't say if it helps but it does make your face soft and doesn't dry your skin out.
Jodi S.
South Yarra, Melbourne
I have used this scrub for twenty years!! Nothing leaves my skin feeling as smooth and soft as this apricot scrub. Reduces oiliness and never, ever causes breakouts like nose other exfoliants do.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have bought this product and have found that I still have the same amount of blackheads. Smells good and makes my face feel clean. I use a small amount each shower I have
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.