BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Debora S.
Alexandria, Virginia
The best scrub that I've ever used. This is not one of those watery products we see around. It is very thick and strong. The smell is great and the skin gets very smooth after using it. Also, it helps to decrease the appearance of acne and clears the skin. Great product!
adele b.
I was really surprised by this product because its relatively cheap but is actually rather good.
It does have a scent but its not over powering which i like :)
I also found it really helped my dry bits on my face and after i used it my face felt really soft and smooth :)
Emily B.
I tried using this for my acne, blackheads & overall just for my skin. It did nothing for me! Yes it smells good, but it had no affect on my skin. I was very disappointed.
Erin G.
Calgary
St. Ives was the first ever face scrub I used, and I have been using it since junior high. I love how soft it makes my face feel. I don't see any difference with the blemish fighting version, but it's still my go to face scrubby.
Bhavna P.
Brampton, ON
First I was using this product everyday but because of my sensitive skin now I am just use this every other day specially in winter(In winter skin dries a lot).It cleanses well and smooths skin well .Overall I like this product.
Jodi S.
South Yarra, Melbourne
I have used this scrub for twenty years!! Nothing leaves my skin feeling as smooth and soft as this apricot scrub. Reduces oiliness and never, ever causes breakouts like nose other exfoliants do.
Crystal G.
Washington
This scrub works amazing. I really do recommend it. It works amazing and gives you amazing results in just days. Make sure to use it at least once a day. You will see results that you will love and not regret buying this product.
Krystin E.
Pickering, ON
For people with sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. I myself have extremely sentimental skin and I found this product to harsh. It made my acne more noticeable, gave me dry skin, and extreme readiness.
Anna G.
Brantford, Ontario
This is a great product for people it is an amazing scrub just make sure you don't apply too much pressure It's a exfoliate and i can always trust it!. I have been using it for awhile even got my mom and sister hooked to it! :)
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
Really exfoliates and leaves your skin super soft! It works best for blackheads and really cleans the dirt and oil out of your pores. At a good price and good for sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.