St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has been my go to scrub for years. I can always find it and the price is great...it has done wonders for my skin, as long as this item is around I will always repurchase.
I use this once a week when I feel my skin is in need of exfoliation. My skin always feels baby soft after use! I always pick up this product for exfoliation and have been through so many tubes of this!
The beads are a little too abrasive for me, although it does exfoliate my skin well, I feel sore afterwards no matter how gently I worked the product. Smells nice but too harsh.
Not a very gentle scrub, so I would advise to use it only about once a week. Pretty affordable and leaves my skin feels soft and clean after using it. Does not dry out my skin.
I personally love this product! I am not a person who uses scrubs frequently because my skin tends to be dry, but when I want that fresh layer of new skin I go for this product!
I use to use this product a lot while I was growing up, it was pretty good! I guess after years of using it, I felt I needed something different. I can't really say anything bad about it!
I like this product because the apricot smell is so nice and it has tiny micro beads inside which exfoliate the skin and gets rid of exess dirt. It has a buffing effect and leaves your skin feeling soft.
I recently finished using a whole pack of this scrub. I didn't really like the feeling and I don't think it helped. Personally I only felt it aggravating my acne. The only good thing about this was the smell which was quite pleasant.
I have use st Ives apricot scrub before Abe have round that it leaves skin smooth and soft. I like the beads but it can sometimes cause dryness. It's a bit harsh on my skin.
At the beginning I love it. It smells good, and it works well on skin. But in my case I use it only once per week, I have realized that using it more than that can be agressive for my skin (normal).
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos