BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah M.
North Bay
This has been my go to scrub for years. I can always find it and the price is great...it has done wonders for my skin, as long as this item is around I will always repurchase.
Vivian Y.
Kent
I use this once a week when I feel my skin is in need of exfoliation. My skin always feels baby soft after use! I always pick up this product for exfoliation and have been through so many tubes of this!
Amanda W.
London
The beads are a little too abrasive for me, although it does exfoliate my skin well, I feel sore afterwards no matter how gently I worked the product. Smells nice but too harsh.
Chiao Y.
Malaysia
Not a very gentle scrub, so I would advise to use it only about once a week. Pretty affordable and leaves my skin feels soft and clean after using it. Does not dry out my skin.
Arani V.
I personally love this product! I am not a person who uses scrubs frequently because my skin tends to be dry, but when I want that fresh layer of new skin I go for this product!
Pamela K.
Vernon, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use this product a lot while I was growing up, it was pretty good! I guess after years of using it, I felt I needed something different. I can't really say anything bad about it!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I like this product because the apricot smell is so nice and it has tiny micro beads inside which exfoliate the skin and gets rid of exess dirt. It has a buffing effect and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
I recently finished using a whole pack of this scrub. I didn't really like the feeling and I don't think it helped. Personally I only felt it aggravating my acne. The only good thing about this was the smell which was quite pleasant.
Nandita R.
Milton , ON
I have use st Ives apricot scrub before Abe have round that it leaves skin smooth and soft. I like the beads but it can sometimes cause dryness. It's a bit harsh on my skin.
Laura G.
Charlottesville
At the beginning I love it. It smells good, and it works well on skin. But in my case I use it only once per week, I have realized that using it more than that can be agressive for my skin (normal).
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.