BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angel B.
Kingston, ID
I’ve always used this products and it’s definitely my go-to exfoliater. It’s a good price and really helps keep your skin clear, smooth, and refreshed. I did find however, the Walmart brand of this works just as well and is a little bit cheaper.
louiza d.
I love this product so much, my skin is combination and my T.zone suffers from blemishes and acne scars and this has helped reduce that . it leaves my skin so smooth and soft as well
Leslie L.
London, WY
I have been using this product along with their Appricote Scrub/Cleanse for as long as I can remember and it's the only thing I trust to clean my face... Highly, highly recommended!
Juliette S.
I love this scrub!!!! It is on the rougher side so it is important to be careful with it. It is very inexpensive and lasts for a long time! It got rid of my acne scars quickly when I used it every two days!
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my holy grail exfoliator. It's deep cleaning, non irritating, and leaves the skin feeling really clean and ready to take serum. An absolute must in any (non-sensitive-skinned) beauty routine.
Jasmeen B.
Exfoliates to deeply clean pores
Provides exfoliation to brighten dull skin
Helps stop breakouts before they occur
Contains salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes
muna s.
Manchester
It's perfect. I've been using this everyday and everynight! It's the kinda product that you just can't live without. The ones that you need, but it does make a difference especially if your skin is dry and not healthy or discoloration. It literally just cleans your face completely.
Jessica M.
Colchester
Love this facial scrub really does the job! by far my favorite facial scrub i have tried! Gets rid of make up and any dirt that may be left on your face from the day. I highly recommend this to someone who is looking to improve acne prone skin or just in search of a great facial scrub.
Alissa N.
Wichita, KS
I use this scrub daily and it is wonderful! Gives my skin a facial clean feeling and removes the dead old skin cells without irritating the fresh, new skin! I love the smell and that the exfoliators are made of fruit! I highly recommend this!
Samantha B.
Miami , FL
The good old apricot scrub. This is an old school product. This has been around since my preteen days and it's a staple for many. It not only works on the face but it's also great for dark underarms and bikini lines.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.