BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha B.
Miami , FL
The good old apricot scrub. This is an old school product. This has been around since my preteen days and it's a staple for many. It not only works on the face but it's also great for dark underarms and bikini lines.
Vanessa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did buy this product many times. It does make you skin feel very soft and smelling good.
I would recommend this every couple days. Very good product love love love. A+++++++++
Sherry Ann E.
This is the only scrub I use on my sensitive face. It is not harsh and it's really exfoliates the skin and leaves it smooth , clean and fresh with no redness. loveee this scrub.
muna s.
Manchester
It's perfect. I've been using this everyday and everynight! It's the kinda product that you just can't live without. The ones that you need, but it does make a difference especially if your skin is dry and not healthy or discoloration. It literally just cleans your face completely.
Tracy N.
After I use this it leaves my face baby soft! You can feel it scrubbing away most of the blackheads and it shows instant results! The scent isn't bad either,and for the price it gives you a lot of product!
Navjot K.
California
This product is really awesome with salicylic acid .good for oily skin.also help to remove blackheads .helps to remove oil from the skin and keep your skin normal.make your skin softer ,smooth,baby soft.you will love to use it again and again.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
My favorite facial scrub out of the St.Ives line. It smells so nice and leaves a refreshing feeling. When I start to break out or get dry skin I use this. It makes my skin turn so smooth and look so clear.
Jessica M.
Colchester
Love this facial scrub really does the job! by far my favorite facial scrub i have tried! Gets rid of make up and any dirt that may be left on your face from the day. I highly recommend this to someone who is looking to improve acne prone skin or just in search of a great facial scrub.
Alissa N.
Wichita, KS
I use this scrub daily and it is wonderful! Gives my skin a facial clean feeling and removes the dead old skin cells without irritating the fresh, new skin! I love the smell and that the exfoliators are made of fruit! I highly recommend this!
Nicki H.
Windsor, ON
I've been using this product for years. I haven't noticed any blackhead control, unfortunately, but I continue to buy it because my face feels cleaner and smoothr after using it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.