St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great product for preteens? At least that's where mine keeps disappearing to 😂 my 12yr old son uses it and enjoys the mild scent and great moisturizing and exfoliating effect it has
Not for me. I don't have sensitive skin but this feelings like sandpaper to the skin. It is super thick and harsh to the skin. You can feel the granules on your face. It is great for the removal of makeup though.
This is the best exfoliate I have ever used. It smells nice, the ingredients are 100% natural, and it improves the quality of your skin. It also helps with removing oils and isn't too rough on the skin. It is super affordable, and well worth the buy.
Love st.Ives, it is the perfect for my skin and it gets rid of the dry skin on my face. I've been using it since I was 14 and has a lot of facial acne but over time it cleared up my face and it is so affordable.
This is my holy grail exfoliator. It's deep cleaning, non irritating, and leaves the skin feeling really clean and ready to take serum. An absolute must in any (non-sensitive-skinned) beauty routine.
I really love this scrub, but I cannot use it much since it is very ROUGH on my skin. Do not use it more than once a week. I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin.
I love this product, smells great...but I would use it once a week, because I have dry to oily skin and I just feel like this product is for ex-foliating and I think we all should do that at least once a week!
One obtuse best shrubs out there for my face it takes off the dry skin leaving my skin smooth. Only thing I suggest it using a moisturizer after to keep your skin always feeling soft
I have noticed my face has a little bit less pimples (although I still have some) , but I have been using it for less than 2 weeks. The smell is not so great but I like the smooth feeling it leaves my skin!
I use St Ives everyday and I work in a hot kitchen so i need something to really cleanse my face because I am always hot. IMO this face wash works great for me with minimal breakouts
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos