BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Fatima M.
I feel like this product really worked for me. It exfoilated my skin and cleaned my face very well. I always enjoyed using it because of the smell. I love apricot. I recommend this product.
It’s kinda expensive in my country.
But I can tell that every time I have the opportunity to buy this product I’m the happiest person. I really like the smell of it, and the softness it produces on my skin after using it.
Tanya S.
chilliwack, British Columbia
I love this product; it's one of those things I just keep coming back to. Does the job, and is still gentle on my skin. Comes in regular, and sensitive skin formulas. Great natural way to clean inside those deep pores!
Kim B.
Used this product many times. It's very affordable for the results you get. Leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue left behind. I wouldn't recommend for a daily cleanser but definitely good to have for a quick wash.
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this for as long as i can remember as i have sensitive skin i prefer the one with smaller beads now passing it on to my daughter such a little price and such great results
Samantha P.
We use this especially me its not that harsh on the skin just don't rub like a crazy person and were also using their make up remover wash but we ran out now so we better get new ones haha
Maricon A.
San Pablo
This is definitely worth a try. It's not pricey but very effective when it comes to exfoliating the face. It's not that harsh compared to other facial scrubs and is definitely worth the rave. Will recommend to others :)
Erica  E.
I've used this product on and off. When it is the drier seasons, it is much friendlier to my somewhat acne-prone skin. In the summer and humidity, I need something a little stronger. I do love the scrub aspect though!
Colleen H.
Williamsford, ON
This stuff is alright for the price you pay. Makes a good generic face wash. However, the apricot seeds can cause micro tears in your skin so I would avoid using this if at all possible.
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I have always suffered from really bad blackheads and after using this a couple of times they have almost all gone. This stuff is great and it makes your face feel so smooth afterwards.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.