St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this product for my blemishes about 3 years ago, but yesterday I decided to buy it again to test it out again. I wash my face with another soap and then I use this for exfoliating. I really like how it gets into your face and makes it super smooth. But I did not see any improvement in my blemishes.
This exfoliator works MAGIC! This thing keeps my acne away and it makes my skin feel super soft and taken care of. It smells fantastic AND it's good for the environment as it exfoliates your face without those harmful, toxic plastic beads! 100% will buy again!
A great scrub to keep your face exfoliated and super smooth. This product is so Great for acne, oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. This also smells very good, and feels wonderful! Very affordable, and easy to buy.
A lot of people hate this scrub, but I really like it. I like how clean my face feels after using it. I love a scrub that's really grainey so I can really scrub with it and this has that. I usually get a three pack of it at BJ's for I think 12.99 or so. That's definitely a good price! :)
I’ve been using the this product for about 4 months. I actually only bought it because I had a coupon for it and wanted to try a new fave soap. To my surprise I actually like the face soap and it works great for blemishes
My body is way too sensitive for this product. I had a really bad allergic reaction when I used this item. My roommate uses it and loves it, but my body hated me for it. I got a huge rash, and was extremely uncomfortable.
This is a really good acne scrub for a decent price! It does a fantastic job of exfoliating the skin and cleaning those pores out! St. Ives is a really nice brand and i would recommend to anyone who needs an exfoliator!
This has been a staple product for me ever since my teenage years. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. Having dry skin, exfoliating is a necessity for me. I use this daily without any irritation. I highly recommend.
I really hate this scrub because it's so dang abrasive on your skin. I cringe if I see someone that has this in their bask cart. The skin on your face is delicate, and just shouldn't take something like this scrub. I would not recommend this to anyone.
I used to love this cleanser. I have read research that suggests these aren't exactly round spheres of apricot so it actually makes micro tears in your skin which I am not about. So I no longer use this product. Ask any dermatologist they would suggest the same.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos