BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kaylee J.
Charlotte
I used this product for my blemishes about 3 years ago, but yesterday I decided to buy it again to test it out again. I wash my face with another soap and then I use this for exfoliating. I really like how it gets into your face and makes it super smooth. But I did not see any improvement in my blemishes.
Joie L.
This exfoliator works MAGIC! This thing keeps my acne away and it makes my skin feel super soft and taken care of. It smells fantastic AND it's good for the environment as it exfoliates your face without those harmful, toxic plastic beads! 100% will buy again!
Cole G.
Bullhead City, AZ
A great scrub to keep your face exfoliated and super smooth. This product is so Great for acne, oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. This also smells very good, and feels wonderful! Very affordable, and easy to buy.
Jessica S.
Stafford Springs, CT
A lot of people hate this scrub, but I really like it. I like how clean my face feels after using it. I love a scrub that's really grainey so I can really scrub with it and this has that. I usually get a three pack of it at BJ's for I think 12.99 or so. That's definitely a good price! :)
Keiauna E.
Shreveport , LA
I’ve been using the this product for about 4 months. I actually only bought it because I had a coupon for it and wanted to try a new fave soap. To my surprise I actually like the face soap and it works great for blemishes
Courtney K.
Libertyville , IL
My body is way too sensitive for this product. I had a really bad allergic reaction when I used this item. My roommate uses it and loves it, but my body hated me for it. I got a huge rash, and was extremely uncomfortable.
Angela L.
Cornelia, GA
This is a really good acne scrub for a decent price! It does a fantastic job of exfoliating the skin and cleaning those pores out! St. Ives is a really nice brand and i would recommend to anyone who needs an exfoliator!
Ashley C.
Washington, DC
This has been a staple product for me ever since my teenage years. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. Having dry skin, exfoliating is a necessity for me. I use this daily without any irritation. I highly recommend.
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really hate this scrub because it's so dang abrasive on your skin. I cringe if I see someone that has this in their bask cart. The skin on your face is delicate, and just shouldn't take something like this scrub. I would not recommend this to anyone.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I used to love this cleanser. I have read research that suggests these aren't exactly round spheres of apricot so it actually makes micro tears in your skin which I am not about. So I no longer use this product. Ask any dermatologist they would suggest the same.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.