BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as my daily facial exfoliater in the shower. Works great to remove make-up and brightens skin by sloughing off dead cells. Helps to control pimples but does not dry out your skin.
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
I love this stuff. I love the smell although I don't know if that's normal. Lol but it makes my face feel so soft and clean. It really helps with my blackheads on my nose. Excellent product.
Colleen H.
Williamsford, ON
This stuff is alright for the price you pay. Makes a good generic face wash. However, the apricot seeds can cause micro tears in your skin so I would avoid using this if at all possible.
Megan F.
Oakville, ON
Although this smells great and is reasonably priced, I will not buy again.
The exfoliating beads are much too harsh for my sensitive skin, and too big to actually help with blackheads.
Although more expensive, I prefer Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit scrub.
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I have always suffered from really bad blackheads and after using this a couple of times they have almost all gone. This stuff is great and it makes your face feel so smooth afterwards.
Isabel M.
Cd. Juárez
I'm so in love with this product it smells just like fresh apricots it's super effective the price is super good and it really help clearing my acne I always have it with me tho it would be awesome to have more smells
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Love this scrub, very effective. Give it a week and those pesky white heads will come out, black heads will slowly disappear!
Great for exfoliating!
Must have this on hand at all times!
Christina A.
My all time favorite! My mom has been using this scrub for over 12years and i've been using for the past 4 or 5 years. There's good enough quantity , for like 6-7 months. ie if you use it atleast once in a week!
Elyse M.
Carrying Place, Ontario
I can only use this cleanse once or twice every two weeks as it does have a lot of crystals or exfoliating effects and I do have sensitive skin. It is a great exfoliate though, smells great and leaves skins with much less dry skin, feeling soft and smooth.
Shelby M.
I love St Ives for their wide selection of facial cleansers for diffferent skin types and for their fantastic price! The products rage from gentle to more aggressive. St Ives is a staple in my skin care routine.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.