St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love St. Ives products but this one can be rough if you have more sensitive skin (if your skin has redness) and it can dry it out if you use it too many times a week. It didn't work for me.
I have been using St. Ives products since I was 14, and I just turned 40. This product in particular is my go to for keeping my skin feeling fresh and looking blemish free. The price point is very inexpensive, and in my opinion it is better than a lot of those big name, high priced products on the market.
I have been using this product to for ages and it never fails too satisfying me! This always leaves my face look fresh and smooth after using it. I can honestly tell a difference in my skin and would totally recommend this!
I've been using this stuff since I found it in an ex boyfriend's shower. He was using it for blemishes. I have sensitive skin so only use it about once a week but I love the smell and it does the job
I know they recommend not using rough scrubs on the face, but I really do like St. Ives! This scrub never leaves my skin feeling dry, its a very refreshing scrub in the morning and helps my skin feel refreshed, smooth and clean. I like to only use it every other day or so because the exfoliators aren't smooth.
This is a nice product to have on-hand, but I don't rely on it as part of my day-to-day skincare routine. It's nice to use once a week to clear up any dry skin, but I feel it's too harsh to use on your face on a daily basis.
I love love love this product! It cleans up my skin really well. One of the best exfoliant scrub that i have ever used :) I love the fragrant it gives. really fruity!
I only started using this product last week so I can't say too much! But so far I will tell you that if has felt great!!! It's definitely a bit of a harsher exfoliate than some others but I like that! I know that it's doing what it is meant to! I've been using this every other day and have seen no dry spots.
Love this product - my mom has been using it for years and it's what got me hooked. Love the needs and the harshness of the exfoliant. However I would not use more than 2 or 3 times a weeks since it's a pretty strong product
Love, love, love this scrub! I use it about 3 times a week (using it daily can be very drying and irritating to the skin). It leaves your face smooth and helps with acne which I am all for!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos