BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Daphnee T.
Montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love St. Ives products but this one can be rough if you have more sensitive skin (if your skin has redness) and it can dry it out if you use it too many times a week. It didn't work for me.
Tanya F.
Newmarket , Ontario
I have been using St. Ives products since I was 14, and I just turned 40. This product in particular is my go to for keeping my skin feeling fresh and looking blemish free. The price point is very inexpensive, and in my opinion it is better than a lot of those big name, high priced products on the market.
Courtney M.
I have been using this product to for ages and it never fails too satisfying me! This always leaves my face look fresh and smooth after using it. I can honestly tell a difference in my skin and would totally recommend this!
Lindsay B.
Burnaby, BC
I've been using this stuff since I found it in an ex boyfriend's shower. He was using it for blemishes. I have sensitive skin so only use it about once a week but I love the smell and it does the job
Jennifer S.
Kincardine, Ontario
I know they recommend not using rough scrubs on the face, but I really do like St. Ives! This scrub never leaves my skin feeling dry, its a very refreshing scrub in the morning and helps my skin feel refreshed, smooth and clean. I like to only use it every other day or so because the exfoliators aren't smooth.
Meghan S.
TORONTO, ON
This is a nice product to have on-hand, but I don't rely on it as part of my day-to-day skincare routine. It's nice to use once a week to clear up any dry skin, but I feel it's too harsh to use on your face on a daily basis.
Anika Zerin K.
Singapore, woodlands
I love love love this product! It cleans up my skin really well. One of the best exfoliant scrub that i have ever used :) I love the fragrant it gives. really fruity!
Jenna L.
Philadelphia, PA
I only started using this product last week so I can't say too much! But so far I will tell you that if has felt great!!! It's definitely a bit of a harsher exfoliate than some others but I like that! I know that it's doing what it is meant to! I've been using this every other day and have seen no dry spots.
Kathleen D.
Montreal, QC
Love this product - my mom has been using it for years and it's what got me hooked. Love the needs and the harshness of the exfoliant. However I would not use more than 2 or 3 times a weeks since it's a pretty strong product
christa h.
Love, love, love this scrub! I use it about 3 times a week (using it daily can be very drying and irritating to the skin). It leaves your face smooth and helps with acne which I am all for!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.