BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dayana O.
This is my favorite scrub ever!!! I love it's texture and it really moisturizers my skin. It's not greasy and leaves my skin soft and shiny. I have this freedom feeling every time I scrub my face and body.
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This apricot scrub is great! I use it a couple times a week to clean away all the dead skin on my face.. I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it
Jessica F.
bushkill
I used to use this all the time. it does an excellent job at cleaning and keeping the blemishes at bay. I've heard though this product is not really good for the face as it can cause micro tears in the skin.
Amber L.
This is a very important part of my skin routine, and i use this every night as my skin can handle it although is you have sensitive skin i recommend only using 2-3 times a week. this is quite gentle on my skin, leaves my skin soft and smooth, and i think has helped with my blemishes.
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
I have used this Scrub since i was an adolescent with acne prone skin, it exfoliates the skin, leaving it very smooth and also using it 3x a week reduces the blackheads. Its very affordable and you can find it in any drugstore or department store.
Kelli B.
Love this product, gentle on my skin but still a nice exfoliant. I had mild acne which cleared right up after using this product. My face feels so fresh and clean, like I scrubbed the days dirt away!
I am extremely pleased with this product. It is definitely a holy grail. Over the past years I have struggled with acne, acne scarring and large pores. But thank goodness for this product I have been able to maintain a healthier skin and minimize all the imperfections on my face.
Sam D.
My skin is sensitive to many products out there, so I was scared to try this. When I tried it, it made my skin feel soft, and I did not experience any negative effects from it. I used this to exfoliate my face when I got sunburnt, and it took out the dead skin without a problem.
Jade I.
Oldbury, West Midlands
This is my favourite exfoliator - nothing else gets rid of my dead skin cells like this does. It does irritate my skin a little because I have very sensitive skin but I continue to use it because it's just so good. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling once I've used it.
Luisa C.
Sherbrooke
I use this product every day and it has helped so much in preventing breakouts! It also has done a great job with dark spots, which had faded a lot! I really love this product, i have used about 4 bottles and I plan on buying it again :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.