BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Serena T.
Windsor, NB
I have bought this product steadily for over ten years. I suffer from small bouts of Acne and this scrub helps to heal the blemishes quickly and doesn't strip the moisture from my face. Would be devastated if this product was no longer available.
Is M.
Carolina
I love that scrub is one of my favorites facial product.Its so amazing i love it and the smell is so good.I wash my face with that scrub two times a week and I look the results very fast.My face is more soft
MinJung K.
Thornhill , ON
First a little about my skin, I have oily combination, acne prone but sensitive skin. I found this to be very harsh on my sensitive skin. I just used it today after school and after using it, it dried out my skin and made my face flakey. I don't recommend it to poeple with sensitive skin.
Anjanee S.
Scarborough , Ontario
I typically don't use commercial face washes/scrubs but sometimes coconut oil doesn't leave my face as clean as I'd like (especially if I'm trying to take off a full face of foundation!). I can say that this is the only face scrub that is not too harsh and doesn't break me out, love it! :)
Jordan V.
Dorset
I used this face wash and found that it left my skin feeling open, and fresh. however, the grains tended to get in my eyes and could be quite painful. it is also quite pricey and gave me some minor spots, although, that may be my delacate skin.
Chelsea B.
Love this face scrub! It has made a difference in th appearance of my skin massively. However, this scrub can be quite harsh so use small amounts around 2-3 times a week. Will continue repurchasing and would deffo recommend this product to others!
Brina R.
Ottawa, ON
Been using this stuff since I was an adolescent and I will use it until I die. I love how clean and fresh this scrub makes you feel and the results are crazy good. My advice is not to scrub too hard, a gentle scrub on your face will suffice.
Aisha Y.
Heaton Norris, Stockport
Everyone's favourite! My entire family uses this so I have to hide it every time I buy a new bottle until it eventually get found and finished again haha. Amazing scrub, nice and easy, doesn't smell too strong and can feel instant results - have to use a gentle hand though as the apricot see pieces in the scrub used as the exfoliating beads are sharp
Darcys L.
It's the best scrub I've ever had. Deep cleans my pores, avoid blackheads.
It is perfect for my oily face. Smells good. I use it some weeks with very good results.
It does not irritate or dry my face.
My favorite is that of green tea
Jessica F.
bushkill
I used to use this all the time. it does an excellent job at cleaning and keeping the blemishes at bay. I've heard though this product is not really good for the face as it can cause micro tears in the skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.