BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah W.
Sooke, BC
I need to use a scrub in order to slough off the dry skin that I have on my face due to psoriasis. This is a great scrub that does not have micro-beads (better for the environment!). I find the scent super mild, which is fantastic for my sensitive skin.
Megan M.
Absolutely love this stuff! Feels like it’s really working on the skin, definitely minimises pores and reduces spots! Very gentle on the skin and makes your skin feel super smooth! Would definitely recommend!

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Emily F.
I've been using this scrub for years. It is so affordable and keeps my skin looking fresh. The scrub is a bit abrasive and could be slightly gentler, but that isn't enough to stop me from buying and using it.
Holly V.
Medicine Hat
This is my go to face wash for around 7 dollars usually and the exfoliating beads in it give my face an amazing scrub ! My skin rarely ever breaks out when i am using this product !
Erika D.
Amazing facial scrub which is definitely worth the hype! I bought mine for under £5 and I will continue to repurchase! You get a great amount of product for a great price. Has a nice scent but doesn’t linger on the face and cleanses skin beautifully.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
Not only does it leave my face clean and smooth but it also smell great. i have a hard time find products that i can use cause my face is very sensitive but this one works great and i don't have an reactions to it
Nazma A.
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who hasn’t tried this? If you haven’t then you’re missing out. It’s cheap yet effective. The granules really scrub your face and gets rid of all the dead skin. I use it on my elbows also as I have dry skin there and it removes the skin straight away.
Lauren B.
Seaside, CA
I absolutely St. Ives' products! The face wash it literally a gift from the gods. The apricot scent is mind blowing and the exfoliating beads are nothing to joke around with. Not to mention, it helps with acne!
Enya C.
I found this on a great deal and decided to give it a go. It's not the best exfoliating cleanser but it does it's job quite nice. Some days my skin needed a little more cleaning and this one helped quite a bit.
Katelyn H.
harisburg pa
This stuff is great! I usually use it every other day (because I read that exfoliating does best that way). Most of the time if I have had a lo of make up on that day I will wash my face first to get all the day "gunk" of so I can get straight down to my skin with the saint ives. My face always feels smooth amd refreshed. Defiantly a must have!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.