St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I need to use a scrub in order to slough off the dry skin that I have on my face due to psoriasis. This is a great scrub that does not have micro-beads (better for the environment!). I find the scent super mild, which is fantastic for my sensitive skin.
I've been using this scrub for years. It is so affordable and keeps my skin looking fresh. The scrub is a bit abrasive and could be slightly gentler, but that isn't enough to stop me from buying and using it.
This is my go to face wash for around 7 dollars usually and the exfoliating beads in it give my face an amazing scrub ! My skin rarely ever breaks out when i am using this product !
Amazing facial scrub which is definitely worth the hype! I bought mine for under £5 and I will continue to repurchase! You get a great amount of product for a great price. Has a nice scent but doesn’t linger on the face and cleanses skin beautifully.
Not only does it leave my face clean and smooth but it also smell great. i have a hard time find products that i can use cause my face is very sensitive but this one works great and i don't have an reactions to it
Who hasn’t tried this? If you haven’t then you’re missing out. It’s cheap yet effective. The granules really scrub your face and gets rid of all the dead skin. I use it on my elbows also as I have dry skin there and it removes the skin straight away.
I absolutely St. Ives' products! The face wash it literally a gift from the gods. The apricot scent is mind blowing and the exfoliating beads are nothing to joke around with. Not to mention, it helps with acne!
I found this on a great deal and decided to give it a go. It's not the best exfoliating cleanser but it does it's job quite nice. Some days my skin needed a little more cleaning and this one helped quite a bit.
This stuff is great! I usually use it every other day (because I read that exfoliating does best that way). Most of the time if I have had a lo of make up on that day I will wash my face first to get all the day "gunk" of so I can get straight down to my skin with the saint ives. My face always feels smooth amd refreshed. Defiantly a must have!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos