BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alison M.
I used this product for a while and the results were okay, but I kind of just stopped using it. I think I had found something better which I definitely say there are better products in the same price range. Also, it felt like it had left this unpleasant thin layer on my skin- it might just be my skin though, it must work for some people judging by other reviews.
Erika D.
Canada
I liked this scrub a lot because you can feel it cleaning out your pores but if you have sensitive skin, it wouldn't be great because it's very grainy and rough. If the grains were more finely milled it would be perfect. It's also very affordable. It smells great!
Ariane L.
Montréal, QC
I LOVE this! It leaves my face feeling so soft and it smells so good! It doesn't leave my skin dry like some other scrubs do. I was a little weary before trying this because I had read it could leave the skin dry, but that didn't end up happening to me! Overall, I am very very pleased with this product!
Victoria C.
Toronto
This one has little exfoliating ball things in it that scrub on the skin and get rid of any dead skin and it really gets in the dirt and cleans everything out, I purchased it from my local drug store and it was for a pretty decent price. I do recommend this one.
Have only been using this for a few weeks under a recommendation, but it has done such a good job of calming down inflamed areas, mainly wanted it to help reduce my pores and haven't noticed the biggest difference though
Claudia D.
Sin duda el único que me gusta y no me seca la cara. Deja mi piel con una sensación de frescura y limpieza que no puedo describir. Sus pequeñas partículas exfoliantes dejan mi piel lisa y libre de suciedad sin maltratar. Puedo decir que es un producto excelente.
salma s.
alexandria
i have been using this scrub for 3 years and its the best scrub ever for my combination sensitive skin ... its affordable and available ... it leaves my skin smooth and helps me to get rid of acne under skin also black and white heads .. i would love to try more of st.ives products!
Heidi D.
Kelowna, BC
I have been using this product since I was a child (12 years old) My mom would always have this stocked up in our bathroom. This was back when it was in a container with a lid, before the squeeze bottles.

This is my go to face cleanser. always will be.
Reilly K.
New Zealand
Great exfoliater! Didn't do too much for my skin, i have oily/normal skin but worked wonders for my friend who has dry skin. It smells amazing and does what it says on the back. It scrubs of all the dirt and disgusting things on your skin. Worth trying out!
Danielle Y.
Edmonton
I used to use this I recommend it but I had stopped using it because my skin type had slowly changed so now that my skin is dry especially in the winter months I have refrained from buying it. other than that it was really good , skin felt really clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.