BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maggie R.
Birmingham
If your shopping on a budget, but want something that works, helps clear and improve skin then this product is for you, and on top of all that it smells nice too :)
my family/ hubby have started using it to, because it helps and leaves skin feeling lush and healthy!
Jade C.
Medicine Hat, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive used this for year and even if I change up my skincare routine I know that this is a product that will not break me out or cause any sort of irritation to my skin!
Jovan L.
Calgary, AZ
I've been using apricot scrub since I was a kid and it hasn't changed. It's simple and effective. I'll likely continue to buy it. I use it a couple times a week in the shower. It's accessible and affordable. I don't think any size tube of it costs more than $4.
Rhiannon S.
Thunder Bay
I often splurge on skin care products but for exfoliators I have not found anything that compares to this for the price. It is just as good as pricier exfoliants I have used and contains good ingredients for acne-prone skin.
Casey T.
Love this product. You really feel the exfoliation. It also has a great smell. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and i find it very gentle. Definitely effective!
Dania C.
Calexico, California, CA
I love it! I love the smell, and the way that feels in my face and the finish that have after i use it.
Me encanta este producto, su olor, y la sensación que te deja en el rostro durante y después de utilizarla, es un producto completamente recomendado!
Aimee H.
Vancouver
I would love this product more if my skin was not so thin and sensitive. The tiny exfoliants are too sharp and can leave my face feeling raw and red. I hear it works great for my sister who has normal/combination skin. I use this too by mixing it with ponds cold cream.
Chaïma D.
Montréal, Quebec
I love this product honestly it's a very good scrub and it makes your skin so soft after using it. I even saw a diffrence on how my blemishes are disapearing a little bit. My skin is better. At first I didn't think it would work because of the price I don't know why but surpringly it did. Totally recomend it !
Channonjah E.

I grew up with my older sister using this scrub since she was a teenager now I use it a swell I don't have sensitive skin but some creamy like exfoliants and maske really irritate my face but I am just left with a smooth finish. I can use this up to 2-3 xper week.
Chalotorn K.
After 2 months of using the product it works very well. Doesn't give me break outs and I thought my skin was getting better but a couple weeks later I felt like my skin was getting use to it and the break outs have started coming back. I recommand this product for others to try because it does work for a while.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.