BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
🌙Its H.
I love This product since day one. This product helped my through my acne and it really scrubbed off all my dead skin in the winter and fall. I love the smell of this product and the little orange things that is in the scrub.  Overall 9/10.  I would definitely buy this again
Geraldine M.

This stuff is amazing! It is the best scrub I have used! It is not over-powering, and it is very effective! It also smells great. It doesn't leave my skin dry, red, or irritated. It works especially well for shrinking blackheads, and whiteheads. I recommend this 100%
Frances K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive skin and can't use allot of things on it especially cleansers. This is ride only thing that helps with my breakouts with out giving me any kind of bad reaction. It leaves my face so clean and feels all natural.
jessica k.
Winnipeg
This product is perfect for my dry flakey skin in the winter! the apricot pieces does a great job of gently exfoliating your skin without completely stripping your face of its natural oils! This is always my go to face wash it gets the job done and it smells sooooo good!!!
Jenaya S.
It is an overall great product but if you have sensitive skin steer away from this product because it is very rough on the skin. It helps me with my breakouts and it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy after using this product
rose g.
BONNYRIGG HEIGHTS
the first scrub I ever purchased three years ago and I use it to this day! probably my favourite beauty product, easy to use, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and wonderful, use up to 3 times a week, lasts a very long time even if you use it weekly, wonderful product!
Channonjah E.

I grew up with my older sister using this scrub since she was a teenager now I use it a swell I don't have sensitive skin but some creamy like exfoliants and maske really irritate my face but I am just left with a smooth finish. I can use this up to 2-3 xper week.
Brandy M.
I clearly am in love with this product since I use it every day and have repurchased it over and over again! It's gentle enough to use every day and it feels so good. Like a facial in the shower. I highly recommend you try it.
Casey T.
Love this product. You really feel the exfoliation. It also has a great smell. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and i find it very gentle. Definitely effective!
Amrita S.
This cleanser is so inexpensive but works sooo well! It scrubs away at your skin and leaves it feeling so soft and so smooth. It smells great too. I have purchased this many times and I will continue to do so! Worth the try!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.