St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product it helps it doesn't really give instant results but it did help calm my acne down some the first few times I used it I love the smell and how it left my skin after that it started drying my skin out a lot and making around my eyes super itchy so I had stopped using it for the time being I did like the results and it was super affordable but I'm going to have to get my skin a break due to the dryness and itching
I have used the Apricot Scrub for YEARS. It not only is a great way to scrub off dirt and makeup but it exfoliates gently yet effectively and leaves your skin baby soft. I also use it on my hands & feet to keep them looking their best. I kept it in the shower for my son to use when he was a teen and recently I turned this on to my other half, we'll see what he thinks. I know he will LOVE it!
I love how effective and natural this scrub is! I'm not a big fan of apricot so I was hoping it wouldn't have a strong scent, and it didn't, so I was happy about that. I use it almost every day, lightly, and I've seen my skin become less textured and healthier. The size and packaging are great, and the value is fantastic considering that it's an affordable product.
I’ve recently started to use this product after my friends recommended it for my acne prone skin and saw instant results. My redness was toned down and my blemishes decrease, minimally but at least some. 10/10 recommend.
My go to exfoliant.. my family and there family’s have been using this since we were kids.. very inexpensive and it gets the job done.. works even better with a Clarisonic brush.. I don’t think there is any need for improvements great product
This scrub is the absolute backbone of my skincare routine. In high school, I used to have small white bumps on my cheeks, and since using this scrub daily for the last decade, I haven't seen them since. Exfoliating is so helpful at sloughing off dead cells to help make the way for new ones! It also increases blood circulation, and allows other products to absorb more effectively. This is my secret weapon to smooth skin.
I have been using apricot scrub for years. It gently exfoliates my skin and feels great. When I went for a facial recently , I was told that I didnt have any clogged pores or blackheads.I have used some really expensive designer products and none work as good as this. Price is great to. Even have my teenager using it daily and it doesnt dry your skin out.
I used this stuff back when I was in high school and at first, it seemed to help. Now at age 25, I had another breakout and thought I would try this again. After two days using it, I realized it made my acne a lot worse. I don't think I'd recommend it.
My new Favorite exfoliating scrub for my face. It not harsh on my skin at all. Even though it exfoliating my skin it also leaves it feeling moisturized. It only cost me $6 from Walmart. I use it every other day until my skin clears up.
This product is so good I use it three time a week and my skin has been so soft and my acne scars have gone away this product will help people that have acne prone skin I have very sensetive and dry skin but this will work for anyone I love this scrub. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos