BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stephany T.
Florida, Doral
actually, I've been using this product since I was a teen, but I can admit I have a year without buying it again because I don't suffer from that much black spot. But is not because is not good enough, actually, it did the job back then and leaving a bright and soft skin after use.
Celeidgh D.
Petawawa, On
I have been using this scrub for years and would never stop using it. Although it may not get rid of my blackheads in the blink of an eye, it always makes my skin feel wonderful and smooth, especially in the winter when I get dry skin.
Jennifer M.
St, NL
I enjoy using this product to remove any dry skin on my face and hands, however this scrub did not help clear up any ance, but I usually need a medicated wash to clear up my ance, but many people I know say it helps to clear their ance.
RAFAELA G.
It is the best exfoliant I have ever used, has an odor and exfoliates without irritating or damaging the skin. In addition to exfoliate it already hydrates at the same time, and the face becomes super fragrant and soft. I really like this product and I will buy it again, of course.
Ellie B.
Wokingham , Berkshire
Amazing exfoliator saw quick results made my skin feel so soft and clean, would recommend using this product once or twice a week as the scrub is a little harsh on the skin , i also had an initial small breakout when first using the product but shortly after i saw amazing results.
Solanye C.
miami,florida
in love ....blemish control definitely... is what has helped me to control acne and leaves my skin soft ... serves a lot to exfoliate the skin of the face and use as a preventive measure against the most hated granites
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estos productos son normalmente super buenos, y este no es la excepción lo que su precio es un poco elevado con relación a otros productos que hacen lo mismo
kami C.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i found this made me break out worse. i don't know if its the scent or the beads or what but this was no good for me, it smells great but and the packaging is cute, besides that it was a no for me. i also noticed that unless you wipe the applicator hole thing it get really nasty.
Robert C.
I have been using this produce since the start of December 2015, and already seeing results! After using this scrub, my face feels cleansed and dirt free, and makes my skin look brighter and fresher. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love it.. It makes my skin feel so freash and clean.. It exfoliates the skin so good. I have dry skin so after wards it feels great and smooth and freash. Must get this. 👍
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.