BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Desiree C.
Ontario
I just recently bought this product, I have always been a fan of St. Ives and decided to give this a shot. Personally for me I very rarely break out but still like to use the products to ensure I will stay acne free. This product leaves my face so soft and it has a great scent.
Ellie B.
Wokingham , Berkshire
Amazing exfoliator saw quick results made my skin feel so soft and clean, would recommend using this product once or twice a week as the scrub is a little harsh on the skin , i also had an initial small breakout when first using the product but shortly after i saw amazing results.
Francesca P.
Toronto
I first tried this several years ago and since then have only been using this product. Makes my skin feel so fresh and gently scrubbed. No dryness or oily skin for a long time. Love the smell and the prices is pretty good when on sale.
Jennifer M.
St, NL
I enjoy using this product to remove any dry skin on my face and hands, however this scrub did not help clear up any ance, but I usually need a medicated wash to clear up my ance, but many people I know say it helps to clear their ance.
Stephanie W.
England
If you want something that is invigorating then this is your man. The little micro beads work their way into your pores leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. I found the product easy to apply and could definitely feel the difference. I think there are different scrubs depending on your skin type. Something to bear in mind if you have sensitive skin like mine as this is a little harsh!
kami C.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i found this made me break out worse. i don't know if its the scent or the beads or what but this was no good for me, it smells great but and the packaging is cute, besides that it was a no for me. i also noticed that unless you wipe the applicator hole thing it get really nasty.
Solanye C.
miami,florida
in love ....blemish control definitely... is what has helped me to control acne and leaves my skin soft ... serves a lot to exfoliate the skin of the face and use as a preventive measure against the most hated granites
Amy R.
Canada
When I first found this product, it was by far my favorite face wash and I used it exclusively. Although in the summers I would get sunburned and the exfoliating scrub was too rough for my damaged skin. Also after a while I didn't find I got the same results as I did when I initially started using it. I do love how refreshed it makes my face feel, it doesn't leave it dry, and it smells good!
RAFAELA G.
It is the best exfoliant I have ever used, has an odor and exfoliates without irritating or damaging the skin. In addition to exfoliate it already hydrates at the same time, and the face becomes super fragrant and soft. I really like this product and I will buy it again, of course.
Sabryna B.
St jean sur richelieu , QC
i really like this product. I love it because it really helps to clean my skin. I buy it since almost 2 years now. The packaging is nice and i really love the smell. I feel really clean when i use this on my face. I will buy it again because i am already using it since 2 years
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.