St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
An important product for my weekly routine. I use this around 3 times a week, and when I don't, I can instantly tell my skin is in dire need of it. It purifies and removes dirt from my face and allows there to be a new kind of shine to it. On days where I have been busy, this is just the perfect treatment for a clean and refreshed face. Been using this for a good 3 years now and not planning to stop anytime soon!
I do suffer from acne, now do I see a difference in my skin? Maybe? It's hard to tell if my skin has less acne or if its calmer due to more stable hormones. I can say that my face is redder though. I think I just don't react well to the salicylic acid.
A rough texture, great after a long day. I wouldn't recommend using more than once a day if you have oily skin. I use it once a day and it works great. Pretty much keeps my skin clear, sometimes when I use it too much, it dries out my skin. Still a great product though.
I have this in my shower, I use this once or twice a week, I cant use this everyday or it breaks out my face and hurts. I love the scent of this. make sure you use a moisturizer after!
I am totally in love with this face exfoliator. It's very grainy which I personally really like as I feel like it's working if it's got lots of grains in it. I use this twice a week and after I have used it I see a difference in my skin. I have been using it for a while and my skin defiantly hea
I like this scrub a lot for the feeling and smell but I don't find that it has improved my acne whatsoever. I continue to buy it because my boyfriend loves it and the scrub is so refreshing but I don't agree with the Blemish Control label at all unfortunately.
I actually never tried the abricot one but it seams really popular cuz my friends use them a lot so they told me it was good and kide of refreshing so maybe one I will buy it and use it have a great day or night and don't forget to smile peeps byeee :)
I use this once in while because I always come back to it, It great, let the skin smoth and silky and you can feel it fresh the packing it´s good for me and is a classic in my skincare that I use, I like it and I recommende it before to my realtives and friend that has troubles with the oil skin
I usually have breakouts and is almost impossible for my to control them , but with this product , omg , i can even start to describe how this scrub change my face skin , is a must have for me and i love it. if you have not tried yet you have to
This is the best scrub I’ve used. It is cleansing while also not being too rough. I’ve used it before and didn’t really like it but the second time i used it i loved it. I use it whenever my skin is really oliy or if i had a full face on. I recommend it but make sure to use a moisturizer after
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos