BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I have this in my shower, I use this once or twice a week, I cant use this everyday or it breaks out my face and hurts. I love the scent of this. make sure you use a moisturizer after!
Kristin M.
Winnipeg, MB
I've tried this and wanted to like it when I was younger, but I just find it far too "rough" on my sensitive skin. I've had much better luck with all natural cream cleansers from Burt's Bees, minus the scratching of my face in the shower every morning!
Mia C.
This cream smells very nice and mosturizes very well. Its really handy to bring outdoors whether your putting it in you purse or in your beach bag. Few tips: don't using it on a daily basis, use it once a week because it could leave micro-cuts in you skin.
Luba M.
Toronto, Ontario
I do suffer from acne, now do I see a difference in my skin? Maybe? It's hard to tell if my skin has less acne or if its calmer due to more stable hormones. I can say that my face is redder though. I think I just don't react well to the salicylic acid.
Jess G.
This product is great !! I have fairly recently been on holiday abroad and got badly burnt on my face and shoulders. After using this product I found my burns didn't sting when I used this but the product sweeper away the burning within a few days . Also I now some friends who have suffered from bad acne and they have said that it helps clear it away .
Amanda Y.
Ottawa, Ontario
Bought this last year when my acne was really bad.

Pros:
Dirt cheap, only around four dollars.

Works great if you have acne.

One bottle will last a lifetime. I only use this once every two weeks or so. I alternate between exfoliating my face with this and baking soda.

Cons:
Now that my skin has cleared up a lot, it feels a little too rough. I'm going to try to the Green Tea Scrub by St. Ives next.
Brooke V.
I like this scrub a lot for the feeling and smell but I don't find that it has improved my acne whatsoever. I continue to buy it because my boyfriend loves it and the scrub is so refreshing but I don't agree with the Blemish Control label at all unfortunately.
Ilse O.
Me encanta, deja una sensación suavecita en la piel durante todo el día, y elimina imperfecciones en menos de una semana. Lo uso despues de lavarme la cara, y luego lo froto suavemente en mi piel, algunas veces me lo dejo como mascarilla algunos minutos, es super bueno!
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Keeps pores clear and keeps skin feeling new. I've noticed they don't put as much in the bottle anymore or changed the formula or something.Something changed and it was noticed is all I can say.. But everything being said. I still use it and recommend it
Basma S.
dollard des ormeaux, QC
I actually never tried the abricot one but it seams really popular cuz my friends use them a lot so they told me it was good and kide of refreshing so maybe one I will buy it and use it have a great day or night and don't forget to smile peeps byeee :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.