BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica B.
Oshawa, ON
I love St.Ives face scrubs because I can feel my skin literally being scrubbed of the dirt from the day, including makeup. I would not use this product everyday, as it does leave your skin a little raw after from the scrubbing. I love how it makes me feel clean and fresh afterwards and how it has a nice smell.
Bailey V.
Toronto, Ontario
I've Used St.Ives Apricot Scrub since I was probably 10 and I love it. It gets the job done and its available at the drugstore which is a bonus. Its nice to have such great products available at the drugstore without having to dish out loads of cash for an excellent product. My skin is always clear and soft.
Chloe r.
paranque city
Remarkably the best facial scrub❤
exfoliation✔️
moisturize✔
and fresh feeling ✔️
this scrub completely weighs a ton of respect❤ it really works on controlling oil on my face... this considers my go-to scrub vr travel-friendly loving this

so guys on your next skin care haul u u better have this on your list❤❤👏👏👏
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live by this stuff. I have terrible skin, and I breakout all the time. This face wash literally calms my skin and makes it smoothr than smooth. There's only a few washes I can count on to not make me break out, and this is one of them. Also, it's not pricey.
Samantha T.
London, ON
For the price point this scrub is great. Its very exfoliating, gives a deep clean and smells nice! However, I sometimes find it can be harsh on skin and strip essential oils. But with gentle scrubbing this could be avoided avoid. Overall, effective exfoliator.
Christina C.
Oakville , ON
My go to travel face scrub! I love this stuff! Smells great and works wonders. I tend to have very dry skin when I travel and this stuff saves me! SOOO great and so cheap ! The smell is fantastic and a little goes a long way ! I love the fact that this product is also offered in a small travel size as well !
Nathalia J.
CDMX
En mi opinión este producto es excepcional, me a funcionado de maravilla y no tengo ninguna queja o inconveniente con el, mi piel es muy delicada y no me a fallado ni decepcionado nunca.
St lves blemish control apricot scrub is a 100% natural exfoliant which deeply exfolicates the skin removing dead skin cells, helps with acne control while simultaneously hydrating the skin. The packaging of the product can be more updated and appealing. I would recommend this product to all skin types.
Leanne O.
Edmonton , AB
My favorite facial scrub ever. I'll never be without it! it's super cheap (usually 3 bucks) and lasts ages! I have relatively sensitive skin, but the little scrubbies in it don't irritate my skin, just exfoliates perfectly! My skin is so soft after using this.
Boma K.
definitely one of the best scrubs i have ever used, it was so effective it controlled all my blemishes made my skin look so flawless for such a cheap price with good quality, i got in a drug store here in Turkey and i will definitely recommend it to everyone out there with blemishes to use, it is great.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.