BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! By far my favorite exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and this is not too harsh. I recommend using it every two days or less. Leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth. Been using this product for 3 years and it's staying in my acne wash routine.
Catey H.
Denver, CO
St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a fantastic product. I have used this product for years and love the results. The product is packaged nicely and is a great value for the price you pay. This product continues to surpass my expectations and I recommend it!
Nyaisha C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this scrub. My one gripe would be it is very drying. I tend to use a body oil afterwards to restore moisture. Overall it smells good and works wonders. I use it on my "exfoliating" days. The small beads in it are good because they help with the dead skin.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this product back on my teenage years, not sure if it made me break out more because of the product or my hormones were just crazy untamed. Nonetheless, it smelled good and the little bits in it is interesting and is definitely scrapping off some dead stuff
Kelsey S.
This product is amazing! The smell makes me so happy!! The product can be quite harsh so it probably wouldn’t be the best for sensitive skin. However, I don’t have sensitive skin and I found that it really does help with acne control. Definitely would buy again!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my everyday scrub! I will more than likely NEVER use another in my life. It helps with blackheads tremendously! It's also got a great price! for sure a gentle helpful scrub I would expect it to cost a hell of alot more!
Cassie M.
Lake Orion, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have not had a pimple since using this scrub! I stopped using it for a week and my skin started to break out, but once I used it again everything calmed down.  Super affordable and comes in a squirt tube or larger tub.
Jessica M.
Red Wing, MN
Everyone and their mother has used this stuff. I find myself always bringing it on short trips when I want to feel nice and clean after a whole day spent on the road. It is a little too exfoliating for daily use for me, but once in a while it sure feels great.
Danielle D.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I love this scrub but I would not recommend using it very often. It makes my skin very red and it feels very harsh on my skin. It leaves my face very soft and feeling fresh afterwards though. It's fairly inexpensive too.
Brittan R.
The st. ives blemish control apricot scrub is one of my all time favorite daily scrubs on the market. I almost always have a bottle in shower. I have been using this product for over ten years now and still love it. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and will continue using this product to help keep my skin clear. I would recommend this to a friend.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.