St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love love! By far my favorite exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and this is not too harsh. I recommend using it every two days or less. Leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth. Been using this product for 3 years and it's staying in my acne wash routine.
St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a fantastic product. I have used this product for years and love the results. The product is packaged nicely and is a great value for the price you pay. This product continues to surpass my expectations and I recommend it!
I loved this scrub. My one gripe would be it is very drying. I tend to use a body oil afterwards to restore moisture. Overall it smells good and works wonders. I use it on my "exfoliating" days. The small beads in it are good because they help with the dead skin.
I used to use this product back on my teenage years, not sure if it made me break out more because of the product or my hormones were just crazy untamed. Nonetheless, it smelled good and the little bits in it is interesting and is definitely scrapping off some dead stuff
This product is amazing! The smell makes me so happy!! The product can be quite harsh so it probably wouldn’t be the best for sensitive skin. However, I don’t have sensitive skin and I found that it really does help with acne control. Definitely would buy again!
This is my everyday scrub! I will more than likely NEVER use another in my life. It helps with blackheads tremendously! It's also got a great price! for sure a gentle helpful scrub I would expect it to cost a hell of alot more!
I have not had a pimple since using this scrub! I stopped using it for a week and my skin started to break out, but once I used it again everything calmed down. Super affordable and comes in a squirt tube or larger tub.
Everyone and their mother has used this stuff. I find myself always bringing it on short trips when I want to feel nice and clean after a whole day spent on the road. It is a little too exfoliating for daily use for me, but once in a while it sure feels great.
I love this scrub but I would not recommend using it very often. It makes my skin very red and it feels very harsh on my skin. It leaves my face very soft and feeling fresh afterwards though. It's fairly inexpensive too.
The st. ives blemish control apricot scrub is one of my all time favorite daily scrubs on the market. I almost always have a bottle in shower. I have been using this product for over ten years now and still love it. I have acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and will continue using this product to help keep my skin clear. I would recommend this to a friend.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos