St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This was my favorite scrub wash ever! I love the scent, the texture, i used to buy it at walmart here in Mexico but suddenly they stopped selling, i've been crazy about it, it really helps my skin and i would die for having it again!!!!
After switching from my Garnier anti blackhead scrub for oily skin to this product, I have really seen an improvement in my skin. The fragrance is gorgeous, and overall I just think that this product is fab! It cleanses the skin, slightly exfoliating it and tackling blackheads, spots, scars and other blemishes. Highly recommended !! :D
I use this product everyday and its because i love the way it feels on my skin, the scent, and the way it leaves my skin feeling after i use it. this is a wonderful product and i recommend it for people with sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate the face like many other products
Product works very good. Does a great job exfoliating skin. Does dry out skin a bit which can be problematic for people with dry skin. However I have oilier skin in which this product work well on me.
I have been using this facial scrub for more than two years now and I simply love it. It's great on my skin and helps my pores get smaller. I buy it from the supermarket or the closest drugstore. It's affordable and one of the best I have ever tried.
This is my cult favorite facial scrub! When I moved to South Korea, I experimented with all of the Korean cult favorites, such as the Skinfood Black Sugar Scrub, but none could compare. I ended up splurging and buying the imported and expensive St. Ives because it's the only thing that can make a difference on my dry, flaky skin.
I'm an Esthetician, and everyone in my industry hates this stuff. It is way too harsh for any skin type, and the irregular shape of the scrub causes microscopic cuts on your skin. I wish everyone would stop using this stuff and find one of the infinitely better products out there!
I have been using this product since I was a pre teen. perfect for face exfoliation, and clearing imperfections, but great for all over body exfoliating! keeps your skin fresh, and radiant by buffing all the dry dead skin away! nice calm scent, not overpowering, and not irritating.
I've been using this scrub for over 10 years. Here and there I will purchase a different cleanser, but nothing cleans or exfoliates my skin as well as st. Ives. The products they sell are very affordable and are easily found in different stores. I will continue to repurchase this!
I will admit , the smell is great. However, i feel as if the small exfoliants are way to rock like and harsh on my skin. This product has broken me out in the past. I bought it once and iv'e since avoided it. Other st. Ives products may be good but this was a big turn off for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos