St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I originally got this scrub because it was on sale and I was in need of something to get rid of my black heads. Unfortunately it was rubbish at getting rid of them and it doesn't do what it claims. BUT as an exfoliating scrub it is amaaazing. I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.
For as long as I can remember, this product has been in my house. My mother used to use it and I eventually started using it about 10 years ago. I love this product, the smell, the results on my face. I also love that I don't react to it like I do most other products. Definitely a good buy!
Makes skin so soft and so radiant. Perfect before a big event when you want to glow and you want your makeup to goes on smooth. I use it 1-2 times a week since I'm a teenager and I never bought anything else to scrub and exfoliate my face. Really cheap too! When on sale it's 3-4 bucks at my local drugstore. For that price it's worth a try! ;)
This product is a exfoliated, only meant to be used at least 1 or 2 a week, it makes your skin feeling AMAZING! So soft, it really does help my skin with acne. The smell is impeccable! I just ran out of this lasted me almost a year, you don't need a lot of the product, have to go buy more!
This is the quintessential face mask all girls start out with. It exfoliates nicely but it can be harsh at times. I believe they recently changed how "gritty" the texture is which means it is less abrasive on sensitive skin, so that's a plus. It smells good and it's a staple in my face care routine, more so in the winter when my face seems to get more dry patches.
I LOVE St Ives Apricot Scrub. I used to have bad acne, no matter what I tried it didn't really help. Finally someone suggested St Ives Apricot Scrub, I didn't think it would work, I had tried scrubs in the past, but every since I started using it about 5 yrs ago, I haven't had 1 breakout.
There is no need for an expensive Microderm abrasion when you have this product in your regimen! The time pieces of apricot in this scrub have the same effect; it gets rid of dead skin, refines pores and prevents future break outs! this product is tried and true and so inexpensive I love it!
This is an inexpensive, great smelling and effective choice for an exoliant. It's a little rough, but the blemish control ingredients are super effective on breakouts, meaning that instead of just agitating those areas, you're also providing treatment. I will definitely re purchase.
I can see why people raves about this product but it didn't quite do it for me. It made me break out a lot and i don't suffer from acne or imperfections. I used it for at least a month and my face was a mess. I have combination skin and my oily zones actually got worst. My friends have used it and it did it for them. not for me tho.
ONE OF THE BEST SCRUB EVER. So easy to use and it seriously make your pores smaller and improve your skin. convenient and affordable and with a very nice quality and can seriously improve your skins condition. it exfoliates well. I have dry skin but it did not made my skin dry at all
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos