BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tahreem A.
I originally got this scrub because it was on sale and I was in need of something to get rid of my black heads. Unfortunately it was rubbish at getting rid of them and it doesn't do what it claims. BUT as an exfoliating scrub it is amaaazing. I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
For as long as I can remember, this product has been in my house. My mother used to use it and I eventually started using it about 10 years ago. I love this product, the smell, the results on my face. I also love that I don't react to it like I do most other products. Definitely a good buy!
Sarah B.
Montreal
Makes skin so soft and so radiant. Perfect before a big event when you want to glow and you want your makeup to goes on smooth. I use it 1-2 times a week since I'm a teenager and I never bought anything else to scrub and exfoliate my face. Really cheap too! When on sale it's 3-4 bucks at my local drugstore. For that price it's worth a try! ;)
Emily V.
Manassas
This product is a exfoliated, only meant to be used at least 1 or 2 a week, it makes your skin feeling AMAZING! So soft, it really does help my skin with acne. The smell is impeccable! I just ran out of this lasted me almost a year, you don't need a lot of the product, have to go buy more!
Iris M.
Laval, QC
This is the quintessential face mask all girls start out with. It exfoliates nicely but it can be harsh at times. I believe they recently changed how "gritty" the texture is which means it is less abrasive on sensitive skin, so that's a plus. It smells good and it's a staple in my face care routine, more so in the winter when my face seems to get more dry patches.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, ON
I LOVE St Ives Apricot Scrub. I used to have bad acne, no matter what I tried it didn't really help. Finally someone suggested St Ives Apricot Scrub, I didn't think it would work, I had tried scrubs in the past, but every since I started using it about 5 yrs ago, I haven't had 1 breakout.
Allison R.
CALGARY, AB
There is no need for an expensive Microderm abrasion when you have this product in your regimen! The time pieces of apricot in this scrub have the same effect; it gets rid of dead skin, refines pores and prevents future break outs! this product is tried and true and so inexpensive I love it!
Emily T.
New Westminster, BC
This is an inexpensive, great smelling and effective choice for an exoliant. It's a little rough, but the blemish control ingredients are super effective on breakouts, meaning that instead of just agitating those areas, you're also providing treatment. I will definitely re purchase.
Ida C.
I can see why people raves about this product but it didn't quite do it for me. It made me break out a lot and i don't suffer from acne or imperfections. I used it for at least a month and my face was a mess. I have combination skin and my oily zones actually got worst. My friends have used it and it did it for them. not for me tho.
Catherine n.
ONE OF THE BEST SCRUB EVER. So easy to use and it seriously make your pores smaller and improve your skin. convenient and affordable and with a very nice quality and can seriously improve your skins condition. it exfoliates well. I have dry skin but it did not made my skin dry at all
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.