BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maggie Z.
Vancouver, BC
I like how its apricot and i like the creamy texture with beads. Its scrubs away the dead skincell. This is really worth a try because its cheap, effective and great fo those who have blackheads. I used it myself before and i like it. Some pros are: cheap, smells good and not overddryin. Cons are: might break people out. Highly recommend this product.
Sara C.
Best scrub I have ever used. It leaves my skin so so soft, without even putting on moisturizer. I use it with an exfoliating bursh, and it has cleared my acne, and is clearing acne scars. Amazing for teenagers.
Megan M.
Fort McMurray, AB
I love this product! I've used to for 4 years, I don't use it everyday, but I use it often. I find it leaves your skin glowing and extremely soft! what more could you as for, and it's cheap! I really like the smell and texture of it as well. I've never had a lot of pimples or breakouts but when I do, this helps so much!

This is a must buy!
Alexa G.
Amazing facial scrub, i use this regularly ( i think it says to use every 2-3 days??). When i apply it it feel so cleansing and it really gets rid of blemishes and acne. I've had this product twice in 2015 and i still have the second one, i would repurchase when it runs out. It goes a long way.
Trelawney E.
Stay with me here... IT SMELLS LIKE DONUTS! The exfoliators aren't plastic beads so it's not harmful for the environment, and your face feels like it was just conditioned (like hair conditioner) after. SO SOFT!
Karlie B.
Victoria
I enjoy the smell but I could see how it wouldn't be for everyone. The scrub particles are a bit too big to be really effective at exfoliating. They feel as though they scratch your face rather than remove the dead skin. The price is right and it does a good job of cleaning without drying out
Heather T.
I used this scrubs as a once or twice a week exfoliating scrub. I haven't repurchased in a while but absolutely would. I find its the perfect amount of scrubs for my acne prone skin. Love the scent and texture.
Paige Ruby W.
Glasgow
Firstly, I completely love the smell of this product. I use this product twice a week or when I feel my pores are quite bunged up. This product is a lot more scrubby than other exfoliators which I have used in the past. Making my skin feel soo smooth.
This is an affordable, effective product and is worth every penny you spend on it.
Sue C.
Toronto
I love this face scrub! The scrub is dry cheap at any drug store! It's around $2-$5, depending on which drugstore you buy this product from.

Once in a while. A zit or pimple pops up on my face. So I apply the face scrub on my face, while I'm in the shower.

After a week of using the face scrub, I noticed noticible results! However, it can be during if you use this product on a daily basis.

Overall, this is my go to face scrub for acne! Amazing, holly grail product!
Kayla R.
Mount Pleasant
I promise you, this product leaves your skin feeling so soft! It's not too much money and is soft against your skin. The gentle sensations will leave you content. I usually buy it from the local dollar store in my home town but you can find it a t shoppers too!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.