St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub feels nice on the skin and leaves you feeling smooth after, but excessive use can be really damaging and will leave the skin raw and sensitive. I would recommend limiting use to once or twice a week at the most.
I use this every few days just to exfoliate from wearing makeup, but I tend to use it every other day when a break out pops up out of nowhere. After about 2 uses it's gone! This doesn't dry out my face and the beads aren't harsh on my skin.
My boyfriend has this at his apartment and he uses it before he shaves. It is a harsh scrub so make sure not to use too much pressure when you wash your face. It is a tad bit hard to get all the grit off but it gets all the dead skin off my face. Very affordable.
I swear by this stuff! It leaves your skin so soft in the shower. I love using this on my face first thing in the morning. It's refreshing and smells great! I recommend this product if you're looking for something to wash your face and get the clean feeling.
I love using st Ives apricot scrub! It leaves your face feeling so clean and free of oil. I buy mine at the local grocery store. It's very inexpensive and definitely a good product to use! I never buy any other face scrubs.
Great scrub for really trying to get in there with the real gritty stuff. I love to scrub my nose and all around it with this it makes me feel like my nose it becoming really clean. I wish they made a lot more scents of this scrub though because I'm not a big fan of this scent.
I really love the exfoliation of the product but I don't think it's anything to write home about. I purchased this at my local target and would say it was a good price for what you get. I would suggest this if you don't need anything specific and are on a budget!
I've been using this scrub for years and I still love it! The bigger sand helps more with my dry skin, I only use it once or twice a week but I love the way it makes my skin feel. Super affordable, not so hydrating but it gets the job done!
Absolutely love this face scrub always leave my face feel so soft and clean afterwards. Not expensive at all it's well worth the buy! Works great with my skin which is kind of oily. Definitely should try if you haven't!
This is a very good facewash for your morning and night routine. I used it a couple years back and then went back to it and I loved the way it worked. It cleared up my blemishes, not all. Overall its a good soft exfoliant
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos