BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
This scrub feels nice on the skin and leaves you feeling smooth after, but excessive use can be really damaging and will leave the skin raw and sensitive. I would recommend limiting use to once or twice a week at the most.
Brittani S.
Sanford, NC
I use this every few days just to exfoliate from wearing makeup, but I tend to use it every other day when a break out pops up out of nowhere. After about 2 uses it's gone! This doesn't dry out my face and the beads aren't harsh on my skin.
Carlie B.
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend has this at his apartment and he uses it before he shaves. It is a harsh scrub so make sure not to use too much pressure when you wash your face. It is a tad bit hard to get all the grit off but it gets all the dead skin off my face. Very affordable.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this stuff! It leaves your skin so soft in the shower. I love using this on my face first thing in the morning. It's refreshing and smells great! I recommend this product if you're looking for something to wash your face and get the clean feeling.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
I love using st Ives apricot scrub! It leaves your face feeling so clean and free of oil. I buy mine at the local grocery store. It's very inexpensive and definitely a good product to use! I never buy any other face scrubs.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Great scrub for really trying to get in there with the real gritty stuff. I love to scrub my nose and all around it with this it makes me feel like my nose it becoming really clean. I wish they made a lot more scents of this scrub though because I'm not a big fan of this scent.
Pearl B.
I really love the exfoliation of the product but I don't think it's anything to write home about. I purchased this at my local target and would say it was a good price for what you get. I would suggest this if you don't need anything specific and are on a budget!
Hamel P.
Cary, NC
I've been using this scrub for years and I still love it! The bigger sand helps more with my dry skin, I only use it once or twice a week but I love the way it makes my skin feel. Super affordable, not so hydrating but it gets the job done!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
Absolutely love this face scrub always leave my face feel so soft and clean afterwards. Not expensive at all it's well worth the buy! Works great with my skin which is kind of oily. Definitely should try if you haven't!
Zuri M.
Los Angeles
This is a very good facewash for your morning and night routine. I used it a couple years back and then went back to it and I loved the way it worked. It cleared up my blemishes, not all. Overall its a good soft exfoliant
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.