St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product I believe lives up to its name. It controls blemishes and gets rid of the crap that is on your face. Makes my face feel super clean and fresh. Smells great which is a plus, makes you want to use it more :P I like to use this scrub in the shower to exfoliate my skin and it does the job great.
This scrub is great for exfoliating skin. I have oily skin and this helps with preventing spots. I am a repeat user I have used this product many times. It has a simple packaging and would definitely recommend this.
This product has been fantastic for my skin ! After a couple of uses i noticed a difference in the way my skin looked and felt. The scrub was not too rough and actually felt comfortable to use on the skin. It also has a lovely scent to it. This is the most effective product that really helped me to fight blemishes and scarring of past blemishes.
I found it was okay. the scrub make was not to bad. it smells amazing, I found it somethings helped with blemishes but not the hole grail and will always repurchase list. like if i was out of face wash/scrub and my go to in out i would repurchase. this product lands in the middle like yes i would buy it again but not going to buy it as a first choice.
This product has a gritty-like texture that exfoliates the rough, dead skin off of your face while leaving your skin feeling baby soft! It also cleans deep within the pores to remove rhe unsightly blackheads and gives your skin a rejuvenated effect-well worth it to get smoothness and a youthful appearance.
the best scrub ever and the only one that i have try out so far really giving the best feedback on my skin. Packaging that nice with the worthy price definitely the best and you can this at any local store like Watson & Guardian. Best product ever that giving me my natural face and clean up my acne and blackhead and yass i'm a happy customer
This scrub gives a very deep cleanse to the skin. The texture is very gritty so it may not be ideal for very sensitive skin. However, it works like a charm for myself and cleans out all of my pores leaving me with a fresh face. The packaging is a nice squeeze tube and the product smells great! It also comes with a great price tag that doesn't break the bank!
I love this product for my face. I have really dry and chapped skin most of the time unless I use this product because i sometimes with other products will have overly dried skin afterwards but not with this product!
10/10 ! I use this 2-3 times a week and its amazing. It helps clear blackheads and prevents future ones. It's great because you can buy this at your local drugstore or Walmart for like 12 dollars and it's just as good as a high end scrub. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it on my back if I have acne in the summer from sweating and it works great !
I use this brand daily. I used to suffer with severe acne and this cleanser would help my break outs. I tried multiple different methods for outbreaks but I have a very oil skin. This product worked the best for me!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos