BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole Y.
This product I believe lives up to its name. It controls blemishes and gets rid of the crap that is on your face. Makes my face feel super clean and fresh. Smells great which is a plus, makes you want to use it more :P I like to use this scrub in the shower to exfoliate my skin and it does the job great.
Sandy T.
This scrub is great for exfoliating skin. I have oily skin and this helps with preventing spots. I am a repeat user I have used this product many times. It has a simple packaging and would definitely recommend this.
Lindsay S.
2 Glaisdale Road , Newcastle upon Tyne
This product has been fantastic for my skin !  After a couple of uses i noticed a difference in the way my skin looked and felt. The scrub was not too rough and actually felt comfortable to use on the skin. It also has a lovely scent to it. This is the most effective product that really helped me to fight blemishes and scarring of past blemishes.
Carli R.
I found it was okay. the scrub make was not to bad. it smells amazing, I found it somethings helped with blemishes but not the hole grail and will always repurchase list. like if i was out of face wash/scrub and my go to in out i would repurchase. this product lands in the middle like yes i would buy it again but not going to buy it as a first choice.
Becky H.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product has a gritty-like texture that exfoliates the rough, dead skin off of your face while leaving your skin feeling baby soft! It also cleans deep within the pores to remove rhe unsightly blackheads and gives your skin a rejuvenated effect-well worth it to get smoothness and a youthful appearance.
Petite S.
Kota Kinabalu
the best scrub ever and the only one that i have try out so far really giving the best feedback on my skin. Packaging that nice with the worthy price definitely the best and you can this at any local store like Watson & Guardian. Best product ever that giving me my natural face and clean up my acne and blackhead and yass i'm a happy customer
Alyssa J.
Brampton, ON
This scrub gives a very deep cleanse to the skin. The texture is very gritty so it may not be ideal for very sensitive skin. However, it works like a charm for myself and cleans out all of my pores leaving me with a fresh face. The packaging is a nice squeeze tube and the product smells great! It also comes with a great price tag that doesn't break the bank!
Mandy M.
Eatonton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product for my face. I have really dry and chapped skin most of the time unless I use this product because i sometimes with other products will have overly dried skin afterwards but not with this product!
Kaitlin P.
10/10 ! I use this 2-3 times a week and its amazing. It helps clear blackheads and prevents future ones. It's great because you can buy this at your local drugstore or Walmart for like 12 dollars and it's just as good as a high end scrub. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it on my back if I have acne in the summer from sweating and it works great !
Hannah S.
Hinton
I use this brand daily. I used to suffer with severe acne and this cleanser would help my break outs. I tried multiple different methods for outbreaks but I have a very oil skin. This product worked the best for me!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.