BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lavender O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Although I didn't notice any type of blemish control with this product I certainly felt a difference in the softness my skin after using it . It's a very gentle exfoliator so I like that as well. Been using this for years and it's tried and true. It's a good inexpensive product to gently exfoliate your skin!
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Omg I love this! This product smells soooo good. I apply it twice every week. After I wash my face it feel so refreshing and my skin just feel so soft and smooth. It's not expensive either so I would definitely recommend this face wash! It's also brightens up the skin.
Reine R.
Since the recent claims to be completely honest I've been avoiding using this product. Putting that aside however, this is the first thing that I've tried from St. Ives and Ive been really enjoying it. It leaves my face a little dry, but that's nothing a little moisturizer can fix. It smells incredible and my face feels extremely soft and clean after use.
After a month of using this 1-2 times a week I see no visible difference in my face, but it does the job well of cleaning and exfoliating my skin.
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa
This scrub worked wonders on my skin. It leaves it super smooth and I rarely break out ever since I started using it. It is a little harsh on my skin, though, as my skin is pretty fair. I just try not to scrub too hard. It smells really good too. A little goes a long way, so you get the bang for your buck!
I use this apricot scrub the night before I have a big event because it just makes my skin better for placement of make-up. It did meet my expectations and the packaging is appealing and it looks promising. What I don't like about it is that the scrub kinda gets clogged around the opening so some hard particles go out before the actual scrub. Would recommend though.
Jessica N.
Alliston
Highly encourage everyone to buy this!! it's a great scrub and it's gentle as well. it clears my blemishes and it prevents me from breaking out. The wash has little beads in them that exfoliate your skin and it always leaves me with soft skin. I use it on my back and neck as well and it really does the job!
kayla s.
Lloydminster , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for a couple of years now! It works amazing on my face not only for blemishes but also to help remove excess dry skin. I have oily skin and this doesn't cause any additional issues with the amount of oil on my face it actually seems to help reduce the oil for a short period of time.
Emily K.
Chesterfield
Overall it is a very good product. The scent is really good especially as some face scrubs and creams can smell really artificial. However I find on my skin as its fairly dry if I overuse this product my skin loses too many natural oils. So using it twice a week works perfectly but that's just in my case
Sandy T.
This scrub is great for exfoliating skin. I have oily skin and this helps with preventing spots. I am a repeat user I have used this product many times. It has a simple packaging and would definitely recommend this.
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
This is my number one face wash that I recommend to all my friends that have oily and combination skin. I use this one at night to clean up all the oil dirt and make up. In the mornings I use the other St.Ives facial scrub. It's the pink grapefruit and it has less of the scrub and it smells wonderful!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.