BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
I basically grew up in this product. From my grandma, to me. This has been basically in the family for generations. It has been passed on as our favorite and most trusted exfoliating scrub ever!! I have been purchasing this almost all my life! Best scrub ever!!
Reine R.
Since the recent claims to be completely honest I've been avoiding using this product. Putting that aside however, this is the first thing that I've tried from St. Ives and Ive been really enjoying it. It leaves my face a little dry, but that's nothing a little moisturizer can fix. It smells incredible and my face feels extremely soft and clean after use.
After a month of using this 1-2 times a week I see no visible difference in my face, but it does the job well of cleaning and exfoliating my skin.
Kelsey K.
SAINT LOUIS
This St. Ives face product as well as the green tea face wash are both great for my combination skin. It keeps it from getting oily and makes me feel fresh and clean for a long time after washing my face, but does not overdue it and dry my skin to the extreme. It is also a great price for the quality and the amount of product that you receive. Its my daily user!
Colette P.
I have oily and acne prone skin and I found this product worked well with my skin. It was not too harsh and did not leave my face feeling overly dry. It is one of the staples in my cleansing routine. Highly recommended!
Katrina W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this product, but soon found out it was to harsh for my skin. If your skin is not sensitive however and you want a thick exfoliating product, this is for you! I recommend only using it a couple times a week though.
Kimmi M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great product, it exfoliates your skin leaving it very soft and fresh face. It's inexpensive and its not made with microbeads so that's a bonus. I would only use it a couple times a week at most so your not over exfoliating. I would recommend this
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa
This scrub worked wonders on my skin. It leaves it super smooth and I rarely break out ever since I started using it. It is a little harsh on my skin, though, as my skin is pretty fair. I just try not to scrub too hard. It smells really good too. A little goes a long way, so you get the bang for your buck!
Grace P.
I've seen this EVERYWHERE. I bought this a few months ago.  It's cheap, and the first time I used it, I was shocked at how soft my skin felt. I used this as a general exfoliator a few times per week. It also contains salycilic acid, which is a huge pro. It's super cheap, so would be great for anyone on a budget.

Would definitely repurchase.
Stéphanie M.
My go-to facial scrub! Used it as an adolescent with anger and still use it now that I'm in my late twenties. My skin has improved a lot over the years but is now dryer, fortunately St Ives blemish control apricot scrub is gentle enough for my sensitive skin!
Zara W.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product for 2 years now. It leaves my skin feeling amazing and smelling awesome. It opens up my pores and gets rid of deep dirt. But what I'm still worried about are my blackheads. They go away when I wash in the morning but at night they all come back!! But overall I love this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.