St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great for a monthly scub or once a week if need be! Very abrasive ! Shouldn't be used if face is red, acne covered, or dry. Should be used on skin that just needs to rid of excess dry skin or a deep cleanse. Moisturize after using. Can be drying. Don't forget scrubs can leave tiny little scratches in your face use according to directions.
I love this face wash a ton. The micro beads really get into your pores and clean them out. You can feel the face wash disinfecting open blemishes and the face wash is great for purging black heads as well. To top it off, smells amazing!
I personally use st.ives as a makeup remover. at the end of the night, i just wash my entire face with this and feel so fresh!! i get compliments all the time on how flawless my skin is, and i swear its because i started using st.ives! my favorite cleansing brand!
I have used this product weekly since I was a teenager and I'm 36 now. I still get breakouts and this scrub helps keep my face clear while being gentle enough for my sensitive combination skin. It's a must own if you ever get blackheads
When I first tried St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, I felt like I couldn't live without it and it was working for me. But then I started breaking out again and didn't know why! Will revisit soon and observe the changes in my skin!
I used this product and am extremely in love with it. My face feels cleaner and softer after just one use. It's a bit rough on the skin when you're exfoliating, but I honestly prefer it that way. Definitely no better face wash out there.
I love this product because of the price alone. It's a decent product too, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out, which I would've expected with something that's a little more abrasive. My only complaint is that due to a non-thorough facial cleanse, I sometimes have some left over around my hairline...purely my fault though
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub works good if you are looking for a deep, refreshing face clean. I usually use St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub in the morning or while i'm in the shower at the end of the day. I would definitely re Purchase. Very BIGG FAN OF St. Ives! :) St. Ives Acne Control Apricot ScrubSt. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
This is my all time favorite facial scrub and always find my self returning to it when my stash at home runs out. It is my go to for my sensitive skin because it is not to harsh on it, but it does give a good exfoliation when I need it!
This scrub is very good ! I love that it always leaves my skin smelling and feeling very fresh . It also is a mild exfoliant so I like that too. It last a long time too and you don't need a lot of product to cleanse your face a little goes a long way! Great price and easy to find.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos