BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kathleen S.
toronto
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't used this product in years. Partially because i was not a huge fan and also because there are much better exfoliating scrubs on the market. I bought mine as Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, but i am sure if can be found at other department stores such as Walmart and Target. The reason I am not a huge fan of this product is because i feel like the scrubbing crystals or flakes are too big and scratch your skin which is not a good thing. It is also very drying. Would not recommend.
Chi-vonnie C.
Toronto
I have mild blemishes around my forehead n cheek area. I love to use this product before n after I apply my makeup to remove any extra dead skin so I can apply my makeup smoothly. It keeps my skin feeling soft n clean. This product is great for anyone who has discoloration or blemishes.
Cam S.
Hanwell, NB
This has been a staple item in my skin care routine for years. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate me at all. It is affordable and i use it once or twice a month. Looking for a great exfoliator? This is it! It is quite gritty so its a product to use on occasion. All in all price is great for the product and it delivers great results
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
Do not ever use it on your face because it causes micro tears on the epidermis (top layer) and dermis (lower layer) of your skin. For alternatives use brown sugar scrubs or even products which contain acids like (Mandelic or Salycilic acid) for exfoliation. You do not need to damage or scrub your skin raw to get exfoliation. Terrible product.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kingston , NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great for a monthly scub or once a week if need be! Very abrasive ! Shouldn't be used if face is red, acne covered, or dry. Should be used on skin that just needs to rid of excess dry skin or a deep cleanse. Moisturize after using. Can be drying. Don't forget scrubs can leave tiny little scratches in your face use according to directions.
sumia H.
So good! It works wonders on my face honestly! I have scour the organic shop for face for a long time and I really did not mind the ones that are sold in the drugstore cause I thought, hey! it's organic and there's not much ingredients in them so they are better right!? wrong! at least for me. My Aunt noticed that my acne kept on multiplying even though I wasn't on my period (which is usually the only time I get them, before and after.) so she bought me this and I thought to myself all those times I passed by it at the drugstore and snobbed it? I shouldn't have because after 4 days of using it my acne stopped increasing and my face was less oily. I also don't use make up removers anymore I directly wash my face with this and gently scrub the makeup off of my face. Excellent product, I swear.
Neelam S.
Kanata, ON
NOTE: This is NOT for someone with sensitive or thin skin!

If you find your skin flakes or gets really dry, this is perfect. I recommend it to all my brides prior to their wedding makeup application. If it's a bit harsh for you, use lighter pressure and more water. Slap on some moisturizer after to help really plump up those moisture levels
Vickie D.
I love this product. It makes my skin feel fresh and soft after using. I feel like i have less blemishes when i use it to when I'm not using it. A tube lasts forever because you only need to use a small amount and it goes a long way.
Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tomi T.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is great basic wash. I tried it at a very young age (about 12-13). It kept my face clean for a few hours but eventually my naturally oily and acne prone skin took over requiring a much more intense treatment. I would recommend this so someone older who does not struggle with acne and is looking for a simple wash to keep their skin clean.
laura l.
St. Ives has always been one of my favorite brands out there, I make a point to try everything I find by them. This is one of my favorites, with it's apricot kernel it sloughs of all your rough skin on your face and leaves it feeling silky smooth......and it smells amazing, I love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.