St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product. It is super affordable and it does exactly what it should. As soon as I found this product it really helped my skin. I have recommended it to others and they also grew to love it! I would purchase this again!
It has not done much. IT gave me more acne than before. It kept opening my pores and making everything even worse. It always dried out m skin. A bit overpriced for a useless product. It is very disappointing. Definitely lots of room for improvement
I love this facial scrub, al though i can't really say it helped me that much with some of my breakouts, but it does leave you skin feel as smooth as a babies butt!
This close to being my favorite scrub to use but I just find that the scrub is not fine enough and does more damage to my skin than necessary. It's great at keeping my skin clean, but I would only use this on days I've had makeup on my skin too long
I tried this product out after trying countless facial cleansers that did not work for my skin. St. Ives Apricot Scrub doesn't keep my skin perfectly blemish free (unfortunately), but it does a pretty darn good job! The scrub has little sand-like pieces in it which rubs away dry skin and gets deep down to dirt and oil. Since I've started using this product, my face has felt much softer and smoothr.
I really like this stuff! I bought it a few days ago after hearing from a friend that is was a super great facial scrub. So far I am loving it and it leaves my face so soft and fresh. I also have not notice that is breaks out my skin at all so I am going to continue using it. I probably won't be using this everyday because scrubs for the face can be bad for your skin if you use it every day. Instead I use this every two- three days. Remember to use moisturizer afterwards!
This is a must have product, i mean it brings back life to the dullness in ones skin leaving the skin so smooth and flawless!! Up to this day i am still using my St.Ives Scrub same apricot scent. Trust me guys its definitely a win win!!! I really Love it and would recommend it to anyone.
I use this product to srub my face and my body. I like the scent and the texture of this product. It is effective and refresh my face after use. I use it once a week. I would recommend to women, who want to try a good scruber.
I purchased from amazon subscribe and save for 2.87 I've used this product for 2 weeks now and in the first week I've already noticed even skin tone a lot of my dark spots have faded completely and this will not dry your skin out like some scrubs.
I used to really like this cleanser until I realized that it was actually making my skin worse because it's so so rough on your skin. It is incredibly exfoliating which may be great before you shave your legs but it was sucking the life from my skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos