St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Holy Grail product for me, been using it ever since I began a skincare routine in my late preteen days ! Still use it 2-3 times a week, and it takes care of any dryness and gives a nice fresh and cleaning feeling to the skin without striping too much moisture.
Fantastic exfoliator that smells beautiful and leaves skin feeling smooth. Not too harsh or rough on the skin. Easily available and excellent priced point. Really impressed would absolutely recommend to anyone and buy regularly as part of my skin care routine.
Bought this to combat a bad bought of acne that popped up a while ago. I use this in conjunction with a cleanser (every few days). The exfoliating beads are a little rough, so I try not to scrub too roughly. Smells amazing too! Great value at only about $3.99!
This stuff is amazing! It helps get rid of all that yucky dead skin that adds up over time! It smells amazing and doesn't at all bother the skin like most scrubs I find. It's really good for sensitive skin that needs a nice clean! #amazing #smellssogood #backtocool
The good old apricot saying I was acne control scrub I've been using this product for years probably since I was about 11 or 12 when I started to get at me yes I hit puberty early so my acne also came along with it at a young age I definitely recommend this product to somebody who has acne prone skin has worked for me for years and it's also such an amazing exfoliants are use it 2 to 3 times a week also along with my Neutrogena oil free acne wash
It can be really hot or rainy here in the Philippines, my skin can be so dry and sometimes too oily so there are times that my face have a lot of pimples and my face don't look good at all. I tried this since I've heard a lot about St. Ives and I am very happy with it, I have been using it for more than 5 years now. I have eczema by the way, so I'm also careful in using any products on my skin, but this one is great with me.
If you're looking for a good scrub, this is it! It feels so good to use and to wash off. Usually scrubs leave a weird feeling on your skin after using but this one is different and smells pretty good too. I think i'm just a fan of their products so definitely a must try!
I really love this product! I like how well it removed the dry skin without being too harsh on my skin. I have found since I started using it, my skin has felt softer and smoothr. I also really like how airbrushed my foundation and powder look when I apply them. I also find that my foundation doesn't feel as heavy which is yet another bonus! Lastly, I love how fresh my skin feels after I use the product! It clears out my pours and leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejouvenated for the rest of the day. I always look forward to exfoliate! The best exfoliant I have ever used! :D
YES. I'm confident that this is what gave me such good skin throughout high school, I used this religiously and still do. It's a great exfoliant and it literally scrubs off all your dead skin and leaves you absolutely glowing, your skin seriously will feel brand new. It's not too harsh either and it has a great smell. I'm seriously in love with this stuff.
I have been using the apricot scrub for years! During the summer months I'm happy to use it every day but during the winter months I use this as my exfoliater once or twice a week because it can be too abrasive on my skin during those dryer months. Try using it in or right after the shower when there's lots of moisture on the skin and your pores are wide open.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos