BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Roma C.
Valencia Venezuela
I had high expectations but this scrub not work for me. I have mixed and sensitive skin and problem areas this product irritated me a lot. Even my small outbreaks visually reddened. I used it twice. Its a shame. Continue using it in other parts of the body not on the face.
natalie t.
Hong Kong
I have been using these product for 3 months and I love it. In the description recommended to use twice daily for the best result. I decide to use it once every night to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin and dirty germs that accumulates on my skin everyday. After using it, my skin remain soft and feels more fresh.
Zahraa A.
I really like this stuff! It does a great job at making my skin feel refreshed and clean whenever i use it! However the only downside for me is that i don't really see it making a difference in my acne breakouts and acne scarring. Overall i will keep using this product buy i don't know if i will re purchase it! In the end: good scent, refreshing, but not too great with helping acne!
Nicole v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tube is a great design that the apricot scrub product will always move towards the opening between uses, making it easy to dispense while in the shower.
The product is easy to apply and you can leave it on your face as you shampoo and/or condition your hair. It rinses off easy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
This is my go-to brand for facial cleansing as it is economically priced but still works great!
Marielena M.
If I had to name a natural anti-agin tip it would be scrubbing. This regenerates your skin without much work. The only thing you need is to use it once a week and be gentle on your skin, or else it can get too red from all the force you applied and we don't want that.
Iesha T.
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this as my weekly exfoliant and it does a great job of scrubbing away some of the impurities that build in my pores. The only negative is that when trying to rinse off the scrub there typically is residue left over but my face always feels refreshed afterwards.
Georgia G.
Norwood, Norwood
I have been using this since I was 13 and now i am 33! It works well and best if used 3 times a week now more or less! It can cause breakouts if used wrong so it's best to apply with not mush scrubbing or pressure on the soon because we all have different skin types. I recommend it St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Sheera Q.
Petaling Jaya
This stuff is very good! Nice facial exfoliating, though if my combination skin is feeling particularly dry or sensitive, I either do not use this or make an effort to use it gently on my cheeks, as this can be a little harsh if the skin on my cheeks is being moody. I would never use this on my face more than once a week. And this also works soo good on the rest of my body! Great scrub, inexpensive and easily available at drugstores.
shauna h.
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I stand by this scrub everyday. I work in a dusty environment which can lead to lots of skin blemishes and black heads but by using this product my skin is problem free.
Stephanie M.
I've been using this scrub for the past 5 months and it does a pretty good job of clearing my face of dead and dried skin. The scent isn't strong but the only thing I don't like about it is that it dries my skin a slight bit. Besides that, it does its job quite well
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.