St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Another one of those products I've used for many years and still haven't found anything like it. Really deep cleans your pores and makes your skin feel so fresh especially if you like to wear lots of makeup like me it really deep cleans well. Forever a staple in my beauty routine.
I use this scrub quite a bit. It is very coarse so may not be the greatest for sensitive skin. The scent is nice and really helps clear out my pores and exfoliate my dry skin. Make sure to rinse out the shower after using this one or there will be sandy residue left in the bottom!
I wish I were able to give this more stars! This has been a must-have for me, since I was in my early teenage years. I have written an entire review on my blog and it is just AHHH-MAY-ZING! I wish more people saw the potential in this scrub. My face feels like Baby Jesus's butt!
I've used this product plenty of times however I don't think it is that great. I don't believe it "cleans your pores" and help stop breakouts because in the end you still get breakouts. Also, this product can be drying if you use it to often. It feels good to use and your face some what feels clean however I just think it's a normal scrub and there are much better scrubs out in the stores.
I love this product use it twice a week record this to everyone especially people who have acne. It’s a really good product but don’t use it everyday because it’s a very deep cleanser.
For the price, less than 5$, it's totally worth it ! I think it's the best scrub. A small amount is enough for all the face. The product foam but we can still feel the little apricot kernels ! With one passage only it removes blackheads and leaves the skin smooth and soft !
In the past I have used all kinds of different cleansers and could never find one that was right for my skin. I have dry/sensitive skin, and I don't want to use something full of a bunch of chemicals in the first place. This product works great for my skin and I have found that I rarely breakout while using it. It clears my skin, isn't too drying and my skin feels fresh and clean and not dried out and full of chemicals. I refuse to use any other cleanser.
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It's cheap AND it works great. You shouldn't exfoliate your skin every single day though! I use this a few times a week and it works perfectly for me. And if you have really sensitive skin they even make one for you! Smells good also :)
After learning about the importance of exfoliating the face and reading several good reviews about this product, I went out and purchased it from Shoppers. This was years ago, and since then, the scrub hasn't let me down. The texture isn't too rough for my skin (it's important to use your hands and massage it gently over your face) and I've yet to get tired of the apricot scent. I've tried the Biore exfoliator, and prefer this one by far. In conclusion, great product! It helped in making my face softer and got rid of blemishes.
I used this for a long time and its good. Its amazing that it actually has like little crushed shells inside so you definitely feel it scrubbing your face. I wouldn't use for everyday since its a little rough, but nevertheless great product. One thing is, it doesn't help with blackheads but for everything else, its good.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos