St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is by far my favorite! The smell is delicious, and your face always feels renewed and fresh after each use. The package is definitely appealing, and it isn't too pricey. Though it is a drugstore brand, it is a high-quality product, and I will continue to buy it as long as my face needs exfoliating! haha
I bought this product at walmart because my friend who has greta skin reocmmended it to me. At first, it felt really nice, and it smelled delicious! Hwoever, after I sed it for a while I realised that it really wasn't doing all that much for my skin. I decided to swicth cleaners, and now I use this once every 2 weeks followed by a face wash and it works much better. If nothing else, it feels great on the skin!
This is one of my favorite exfoliators ever!! It smells really good and gives the skin a really nice scrub without feeling too overly rough on the skin. The beads are a perfect size to exfoliate well and get rid of all the dead skin on the top layer of the skin. It also smells really good!!
This is my all time favorite product by st ives! It's cheap, affordable and definitely great value. Worth the money. Its gentle on my skin, smells absolutely amazing and its very effective, I was definitely not disappointed by this product. I will definitely recommend this to other people
I bought this product a couple of weeks ago from Walmart for 5.99 on sale, I used it daily on my nose (mainly where I get my black heads), but got no results. Honestly they are the most stubborn things to get rid of so I wasn't really expecting it to work. Sticking to my biore blackhead strips that retails for about $6.99 and Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Pore Control Scrub $23.50!
My husbands favorite facial scrub! Leaves his skin soft, clean, fresh, and clear. He loves that it doesn't have an overwhelming smell and also loves the texture. We find that this product also has the best bang for your buck being that it is readily available pretty much everywhere.
Yeah This Stuff Smells Great But As An Esthetician Student We Just Finished Learning About How Terrible This Product Is For Your Skin. The Apricot Pieces In This Scrub Are Not Properly Made. They Actually Make Micro Cuts In Your Skin, Which Allows Bacteria To Enter And Cause More Acne And Comedones(Blackheads) Which Is Why You Have To Keep Purchasing This Product. Try To Avoid This Product If Possible.
This scrub works nicely and doesn't overly dry out your skin. However, I have since discover another product that has finer beads and less rough on the skin. I found that skin really gives you a clean skin feel but definitely cannot be used daily. I don't notice any minimizing effect on my pores however nor real removal of black heads, so I use it as more of a scrub to do a full clease of my face.
I use this scrub quite a bit. It is very coarse so may not be the greatest for sensitive skin. The scent is nice and really helps clear out my pores and exfoliate my dry skin. Make sure to rinse out the shower after using this one or there will be sandy residue left in the bottom!
I've used this product plenty of times however I don't think it is that great. I don't believe it "cleans your pores" and help stop breakouts because in the end you still get breakouts. Also, this product can be drying if you use it to often. It feels good to use and your face some what feels clean however I just think it's a normal scrub and there are much better scrubs out in the stores.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos