BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kate C.
Toronto
As far as scrubs go this is one of those "you get what you pay for" items.  It's pretty harsh and isn't exactly environmentally friendly, but in a pinch it'll do the deed and make my dry skin shed adequately!  Being in Korea I have access to a ton of wicked products that slough off skin without damaging it, so I tend to go for those.
Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the BEST thing ive tried! the 1st wash was AMAZING, i never felt my skin so soft and clean! it felt like i removed years of dead skin!
I love the product so much I decided to get the full size jar wich is 300ML for 4.55$ @walmart! totally worth it! u can also use it as a body scrub!
This is an excellent product given the size, quality, price and effectiveness!
Sometimes its not because its cheap that its bad! :)
try it out u wont regret it!
tatheer z.
I disagree with the comments about this product being too harsh on the skin, mainly because I believe people aren't applying it correctly. When I use this product I don't use very much pressure, and I find that afterwards it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

However, I do think the results can differ depending on your skin type. I have combination skin so this product works wonders for me. I find that this did not affect my breakouts at all, and I recommend using it 2-3 times a week for the best results.
Kate B.
Barrie, Ontario
The Apricot scrub is old school. My mum used it and swore by it, so it was no surprise that when I started breaking out as a teenager my mum handed me this bottle and said, "have at 'er".

This stuff works.

It has a mild scent and isn't abrasive, which I love because my skin is fairly sensitive. It's affordable, and works really well as keeping my skin clear. I haven't found anything quite like it in all my years using it.

Buy it. Use it. Love it.
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I used this 3-4 times a week, and at first it felt like it wasn't doing nothing for my problem areas on my face. But I kept using It because, well I bought it and I didn't want to waste it. I notice later on weeks later, It made my skin feel soft and makes my face brighten. And my problem scars were some what fading.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rarely use this product since i have noticed that when i use it everyday, i can get a pimples on my face. This product is not for me. The product seems like it has micro beads that helps you get rid of your black heads but this product doesn't help my skin exfoliate.
gabriela v.
Uso siempre los scrubs de St Ives, minimo una vez por semana, son buenisimos!!! Los que mas me gustan son el de apricot (el granulado es similar a la textura del azucar) y el de green tea (el granulado es mucho mas fino y delicado). No soy muy fan del oatmeal scrub + mask ya que aunque me encanta el aroma no me gusta mucho la textura que tiene ( es dificil de describir pero es similar al glue blanco que usan los chicos para la escuela).
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
I’ve heard quite a lot of people rave about this product so I decided to try it out myself and I was definitely not disappointed to say the least! This is so cleansing, smooth and rich in texture and the scent is incredible! It is affordable and you get a fair usage out of the product which is a bonus! I would recommend this to everyone who asked about it! If you’re after a cleanser that helps with blemishes without leaving redness, harsh feeling to the skin and oily residue, this cleanser is perfect.
Saumu E.
Toronto
So I stumbled across this product online and OMG!! What can I say St.Ives is one of my top products that I use that cost less and benefits you skin so much. This product does everything that it says on the back of the packaging and smells amazing. I have sensitive/ oily skin and this product isn't to harsh on my face. Honestly love love love and wouls recommend it for everyone. I also use all st.ives product it is is honestly the best.
Shelby F.
St Thomas, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great and gentle exoliafting face wash, it works well to buff the skin to create a smooth clean feel. It has a very pleasant smell to it that is not too strong and clears up blemishes greatly. I always use this for my face washing routine, has been one of my favorite product's for many years now.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.